Animatica - Anime Themed NFT Card Battles with Blockchain Privacy

Project Name: Animatica

Project Track: Artistry

Team Name: Animatica

Team Member(s): 1 - @amarnathrao

DevPost Project Link: Coming Soon (will update when project gallery opens!)

Project Goal: Animatica aims to revolutionize anime-themed card battles by using blockchain technology to create a decentralized, secure, and engaging gaming experience. Players can own, trade, and battle with anime character NFTs on a transparent and decentralized platform powered by BitTorrent Chain (BTTC).

Project Value: By integrating zk-proof technology for enhanced privacy and trust, Animatica offers a unique blend of anime card battles and blockchain technology. Built on the BTTC Dona Testnet, the platform ensures fast, low-cost transactions, full asset ownership, and seamless cross-chain compatibility, allowing players to battle, trade, and collect NFTs without worrying about centralized restrictions or high costs.

Project Website: Animatica Website (Disclaimer: Please connect to BTTC Testnet with some testnet tokens before opening the site.)

Project Test Instructions:

1. Connect your wallet to the BTTC Testnet using MetaMask or other supported wallets.
  2. Ensure you have testnet tokens to cover transaction fees.
  3. Explore the marketplace, create custom anime-themed NFTs, and start trading or battling with other players.

Project Details:
Animatica is a decentralized platform for anime-themed NFT collectible card battles. Players can upload custom anime character cards via IPFS and compete in strategic battles based on stats like Attack, Defense, Speed, and Health. zk-proof technology ensures that gameplay and trades are private, secure, and transparent on the blockchain. The platform is powered by the BTTC Dona Testnet for low-cost, fast, and scalable interactions.

Smart Contract links: Contract Address 0x9cCed07521c7570e771c9b1948Ea74C8ab32F73e | BTTCScan

Project Milestones:

• September 1st Week: Define project scope, objectives, and gather market research. Begin designing smart contracts for NFT creation and trading.
  • September 2nd Week: Develop initial wireframes and mockups for the user interface (UI). Set up smart contract development environment using BTTC Dona Testnet.
  • September 3rd Week: Complete the first iteration of smart contracts (TRC721 for NFTs), and integrate zk-proof technology. Begin testing contracts on the BTTC Dona Testnet.
  • September 4th Week: Implement front-end functionalities using React and Next.js. Integrate smart contracts with the front end for seamless interaction.
  • October 1st Week: Conduct full system tests, including gameplay mechanics and blockchain interactions. Fix bugs and optimize performance.
  • October 2nd Week: Finalize the user interface, complete documentation, and prepare for the public launch.

Animatica brings together anime enthusiasts and blockchain technology to create a unique, decentralized card battle platform. Experience the thrill of owning, trading, and battling with your favorite anime characters on the BTTC Dona Testnet!

6 Likes

Welcome to season 7,
Graphics looks good and can you tell me about completion of your Milestones?
I really want to see your project

1 Like

Welcome to hackaTron S7. I can see your project is about trading and gaming with anime characters. I am interested to know how you will structure the game battles to maintain balance/fairness among different character types and abilities?

Again, what reward will you offer to players to encourage active participation in trading and battling of anime characters?

1 Like

Thanks for the question!

To maintain balance and fairness, each anime character card will have specific stats like Attack, Defense, Speed, and Health. Battles are structured using a points-based system where cards with different abilities are matched based on their overall power level, ensuring fair competition. Additionally, we’ll introduce a randomized element to prevent predictable outcomes and ensure dynamic gameplay.

For rewards, we’ll offer rare NFTs as prizes for winning battles, along with in-game tokens that can be used for upgrades or traded. Special events and tournaments will also feature exclusive rewards to encourage active participation in both battling and trading!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

We’ve made significant progress on our milestones. We’ve completed the smart contract development for NFT creation and integrated zk-proof technology for secure gameplay. The front end is in its final stages, and we’re currently conducting full system tests to ensure everything works smoothly. We’re on track with our timeline, and we’ll update the project links as soon as possible for everyone to check it out!

Appreciate your interest, and stay tuned!

1 Like

Welcome to Grand hackathon S7 wishing you all the best

2 Likes

Welcome to hackathon S7
Your project is incredible and loving
I have few questions that needs clarity

• How will the tokenomics be designed to ensure long-term sustainability and prevent inflation or deflationary pressures.

• How will card rarity and evolution be determined.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the warm wishes! We’re really excited to be part of Grand Hackathon S7 and can’t wait to showcase Animatica. Best of luck to everyone participating!

2 Likes

Thank you for the questions! Here’s how Animatica addresses tokenomics and card rarity/evolution:

1. Tokenomics: Animatica will use a capped token supply to avoid inflation, with staking and burning mechanisms to ensure demand. Tokens will be earned via gameplay and can be spent on card upgrades, encouraging circulation. A portion of tokens used in the ecosystem will be burned, maintaining deflationary pressure.

2. Card Rarity & Evolution: Rarity will be determined by the minting process, with higher rarity cards being harder to obtain. Evolution will depend on in-game achievements or using tokens to upgrade stats, which enhances a card’s abilities.

Let me know if you’d like more details on either!

2 Likes

@amarnathrao
Thanks for your warm response and clarity

1 Like

This article does an excellent job of highlighting the innovative features of Animatica. The integration of decentralized technology and zk-proof ensures a secure and private gaming experience, while the focus on user-generated content empowers players to unleash their creativity. It’s an exciting development for the NFT and gaming communities!

1 Like

Thank you for your continued support on my project! I truly believe it brings something fresh and innovative to the blockchain space. Let me know if you have more questions or feedback!

Thank you for the positive feedback on Animatica! I’m glad you found the article helpful. The blend of zk-proof for secure, transparent gameplay and the BTTC Dona Testnet for fast transactions creates a robust foundation for the game. Animatica’s focus on player creativity through user-generated anime characters really sets it apart in the NFT and gaming space. It’s exciting to see this innovation coming to life. Let me know if you’d like any further details!

Welcome to the Hackathon of season 7, fine to see another testnet on bttc, please tell me who is exactly your target audience, thank you

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome! Our target audience is a mix of anime enthusiasts and blockchain gamers who are looking for a decentralized and secure platform to own, trade, and battle with anime-themed NFTs. We aim to attract players who are passionate about anime card battles but also want full control of their digital assets, with the added privacy and security of zk-proof technology. Our platform is designed for both casual players and hardcore fans of anime and blockchain gaming, offering fast, low-cost transactions through the BTTC Dona Testnet

1 Like

Okay, how often will the tournament be hosting and what exclusive prizes will it feature. Something order than the rare NFTs?

1 Like

Welcome to Hackathon Season 7, after my read I see this aims to create a decentralized platform for anime-themed card battles by leveraging blockchain technology, specifically BTTC.
What are the planned revenue models? Will there be transaction fees, premium features, or partnerships that generate income?

2 Likes

Thanks for the question! The frequency of tournaments will depend on user activity and engagement, such as the number of battles and clicks per day or week. As user activity grows, we’ll adjust the schedule accordingly, with tournaments happening more frequently. In addition to rare NFTs, we’ll offer exclusive rewards like custom skins, limited-edition cards, and governance tokens that let players influence future updates. The more active the community is, the more often these tournaments and rewards will occur!

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome and great question! Our revenue model will include small transaction fees on trades and battles, though these fees will depend on BTTC’s low-cost structure to keep everything affordable for players. Additionally, we’re planning premium features like exclusive card packs, special skins, and in-game upgrades that players can purchase. Partnerships with anime creators and NFT artists could also bring in unique content and events, further generating income. We want to ensure that the platform remains accessible while offering added value for those looking to enhance their experience!

Thank you for this clear explanation. I appreciate the variety of rewards you’re offering, especially the governance tokens that allow players to have a say in future updates. It’s gives users sense of participation in decision making. I wish you the best of luck

1 Like