CryptoDay (NFT Cartoon Handmade)

Project Name: CryptoDay
Project Track: NFT
Team Name: FirstWave
Team Member(s): i am ALONE
DevPost URL: Cryptoday | Devpost
Project Goal: Just for fun.
Project Info: Animated Unique Cartoon Handmade (timeline: 2 minutes 20 seconds)
Project Repo/Website: FirstWaveArt - Collection | APENFT
Project Details:

Project Milestones:

1. I draw a cartoon + create site
  2. I post on Apenft.
  3. I post on social networks.
  4. Bingo
16 Likes

How would you generate fund?

3 Likes

I don’t understand your question. Can you be more specific, please?

3 Likes

@FirstWave So would this work like an online comic where people can read the NFT comic but also pay for variant covers and art of each issue?

How will you persuade readers to purchase the NFT comic instead of read online for free?

2 Likes

You making fun with your arts.
I meant bro ask , how you will make some cash from your arts?

3 Likes

No, it will be a music video. No sales and purchases (except that the video clip itself is a work of art).

2 Likes

A valuable thing or work will be noticed sooner or later. If you don’t see it, then it’s worth nothing. If the artist first of all thinks about how to sell, then this is not an artist, but a huckster. Although, of course, people are dual and one overflows into the other. In this case, I am creating. If my work is appreciated, I will receive a prize. If they don’t appreciate it, I will at least draw people’s attention to TRON with my work, as well as to my main project. I do it because I know how to do it and I want to do it and I don’t need anything or anyone to do it - this is my version of freedom. The situation is different with the main project - I want to fly, but there are no programmers, and my wings in programming are small and do not allow me to fly. Small wings in programming get tired quickly and periodically need to relax and fly on my main wings (drawing).

5 Likes

Kindly you can sell your NFT’s on marketplaces, we need here some active teams to create new valuable things.
Regards.

2 Likes

1 Like

Will there be a token? Or just bingo?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I continue to work despite the fact that Cryptoday is not on the list Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here! - #4 by admin.hackathon

1 Like

a little overdone :sweat_smile: I’ll smooth it out tomorrow

1 Like

Elon Musk

1 Like

I decided to add some dynamics to the beginning of the cartoon, at the same time fix minor flaws that would have to be corrected anyway. I think I can do it before tomorrow evening. Then I have a very busy schedule in real life for 7-10 days, but I will try to make time.

1 Like

room

2 Likes

This is what Justin Sun’s rig animation looks like. One scale division - one frame

1 Like