GIG by FirstWave

Project Name: GiG

Project Track: DeFi

Team Name: FirstWave

Team Member(s): 5
Project Goal: Creating a decentralized application for independent contractors, online platform workers, contract firm workers, on-call workers and temporary workers.

Project Info:

The legal system of most countries does not allow companies and employees to enter into an employment contract with cryptocurrencies as payment.

GIG is a platform where companies, instead of hiring staff, attract independent contractors and freelancers.

The contractor can choose the type of employment, determine the scope of work, schedule, as well as the place of work.

The company pays only for working hours, is exempt from social guarantees and has the right to choose the type of payment.

Project Details: Open-source software(AGPL v3), HTML5, Solidity, BTFS

Scheme of work:

Project Milestones:

• March 13, 2022: Design stage

• March 31, 2022: Basic design

• April 13, 2022: Start of coding

• June 13, 2022: Beta version

• September 13, 2022: Alpha version

Social media and github accounts will be added as needed, at the moment the contact details are in the FirstWave topic

19 Likes

https://twitter.com/trondao/status/1496568040976117760?s=20&t=diSP0bbZMwS46pvPBmHXcw
minimalism is our everything.

3 Likes

I like this idea and it would really bring in more accessibility to developers or marketing professionals within the crypto space on BTTC or TRON.

4 Likes

Yes, finding contractors and jobs is often time-consuming.

4 Likes

I wish you all the luck in the world. Sounds useful.:clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

like this idea and it would really bring in more accessibility to developers or marketing professionals within the cryp​:sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Added basic functionality scheme

2 Likes

Good luck with this idea

2 Likes

Hey @FirstWave
Good to see another hackathon entry from your team.
Freelancing site would be great for the community and this is also one of the projects that the TronLive team is working on in the background too.

Have you planned what tokens would be accepted by the platform or will it still be accepting fiat? It looks like it was not mentioned in the project post.

All the best to your team!

5 Likes

Hey @TronLive
Companies have the right to choose the type of payment: i.e. they will decide which tokens to use. By default, it is planned to use SUN(It will be the base token for settlements), then BTT, JST, USDJ, USDT and so on. Fiat payments will be added over time.
Project focuses on the Gig economy(independent contractors, online platform workers, contract firm workers, on-call workers and temporary workers).

4 Likes

wish you good fortune

1 Like

Great project! Keep it up!

@AngieVargas @Mr.Draxler @tronaddict @PiterSpain thanks! I hope it will significantly speed up both the development of applications and the penetration of cryptocurrency into all spheres of life.

2 Likes

Good project, its gonna be usefull

1 Like

For sure, offering a decentralized alternative to a platform like Upwork is a great idea, even if it is a huge challenge. User adoption will be the key point. Don’t forget to introduce some incentives.
I wish you a long and successful journey!

1 Like

This is a great idea! It makes everything more accessible for everyone, both the employer and the employee. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

I think there’s a typo: alpha version should be prior to Beta version :slight_smile:

Thanks! I hope I can develop Satoshi’s idea.

2 Likes

To be honest, I also like this point of view, since beta alphabetically follows alpha, but according to the generally accepted opinion, first beta (slave), and then alpha (leader) :sweat_smile:

Share with us if you made in advancements in Design stage