Project Name : First Wave
Project Track: GameFi
Team Member: alone
Project Repo/Website: sitetwitterdlivegithub
DevPost URL: FirstWave | Devpost
Project Goal: popularization of science
Game collections: FirstWaveArtifacts , FirstWaveArt
Project Info: NFT MMO Horror Sci-fi Gamefi survival simulator

Tagline: Neither rain, nor snow, nor heat will stop my steps. Because I’m haunted by a huge empty nothingness. Or go ahead or disappear.

Plot:
In the near future, humanity is taking steps to explore and colonize the planets of nearby stars.

The annihilation сruiser “Charlotta” is an experimental ship, one of the first to leave the solar system.

While en route to the star Vega of the constellation Lyra on board, the equipment suddenly turns off completely. A series of strikes occurs, one of which destroys the captain’s bridge along with the officers on watch.

Overboard - an unknown object, defined by artificial intelligence, as a wanderer planet.

“Charlotta” is torn apart by explosions. The surviving officers decide to drop reconnaissance. The shuttles disappear from radar once they reach the planet’s surface. Сonnection lost

Project Milestones:
Step One (Periphery)

+Basic design.

->Location “Orbit” (Physics of cosmic bodies. LifeBoat control. Inventory).

Creating and launching the sale of the first batch of NFT boxes.

Launching testing of the Orbit location.

Location “Planet” (Landscape. Character physics. Resources. NPC. Logic of mobs and traps)

Launching the testing of the “Planet” location. Sale of the second batch of NFT boxes.

The “Starship” sublocation group (Drawing the interior of the ship. Craft. Quests)

Linking the “Starship” sublocations to the existing world.

The clan system. Transport. Caravans. Sale of the third batch of NFT boxes.

:point_right: Discussion start (Hackathon 2022 Season 1) here

:face_with_monocle: Voting for the First Wave project (GameFi section) Season 2

34 Likes

You have 24 hours to buy Artifact #6 - FirstWaveArtifacts | APENFT

6 Likes

Starting work on creating asteroids. The reason why I decided to create a texture using procedural materials instead of downloading ready-made ones is simple: I can change the resolution, color and other parameters at any time.

4 Likes

The lottery is over! Winner CryptoSalsaMike!

1 Like

suggest your name for the red ring

2 Likes

By popular demand, I publish gray paper

3 Likes

You had two days to name. You missed your chance. I’ll name the ring after my mother’s name. Ring of Hope.

2 Likes

I’m learning a new version of the game engine.
The location had some problems due to the size of the location,
in particular, it has to do with 32-bit floating point. The new version added the ability to build an engine with a 64-bit floating point. I am currently upgrading to a newer version.

2 Likes

Come up with a name for the blue ring. The name should be of this type: “Ring of NAME” Responses are accepted until July 1st.

2 Likes

What will be inside the NFT boxes? Or how will the NFTS work within the game?

5 Likes

I did not provide this information. this is a trade secret.

1 Like

The auction was won for just 30 WTRX. It could be YOU😝.
Hail to the second of the eight Master of the Key!

P.S.: 7 days left until NFT auction #4 ends

2 Likes

FirstWave Pillar #2 was bought for 2000trx. Greetings to the third Master of Key! There are five keys left for sale (FirstWaveArt - Collection | APENFT), #4 has an auction deadline in two days.

6 Likes

The FirstWave Pillar #4 - FirstWaveArt | APENFT was not purchased at auction. Its further sale will be frozen until 2024.

2 Likes

10 days left until the end of the auction FirstWave Pillar #1 - FirstWaveArt | APENFT .
At the moment, the bet is 40 TRX, so you have every chance to win.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Ring of Schwarzschild

2 Likes

Very interesting. Are you planning to have your own token ? thanks

3 Likes

Unfortunately for all the rings names are already given: Ring of Simbad, Ring of Hope and Ring of Silence. Sorry I posted this on twitter and forgot to post it here

1 Like

Yes, definitely yes.

1 Like