Financial market nft

Project name : [ FINANCIAL MARKET NFT ]
Project track: [NFT]
Team name : [ FINANCIAL MARKET NFT ]
Team Members: [2]
DevPost URL: [https://devpost.com/software/financial-market-nft-rdoise?ref_content=user-portfolio&ref_feature=in_progress]
Project Objective : [ This collection was made with great dedication, creativity and respect… so that the individual can experience this market (cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex…), and feel the message transmitted through every detail of the images. ]
Project Info: [ Financial Market NFT ]
Project Repository/Website: [Financial Market NFT ]
Project details : [For the first time, a collection of NFT presents the financial market and the characteristics and individual moments of each trader. With all your information and content contained in a trade. It becomes very valuable as it is inserted in all types of markets (cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex…) and its potential subsequent appreciation.Hope like it!]
Project Milestones: [All done]

10 Likes

Welcome to Tron Blockchain

3 Likes

Thanks for the hospitality friend @Widzo !

2 Likes

VERY CREATIVE NFT! :star_struck:

2 Likes

If your project milestones are all done, what would you use the Hackathon winnings for? Also, are these NFTs on the ApeNFT marketplace?

3 Likes

Hello @WindsOfChange92 we will always look for the evolution of the project (maybe in a future step it would be the creation of collectible figures in virtual albums) … thank you!

2 Likes

Excited to see what you guys can do! What other milestones do you have?

2 Likes

Hi @geo , of course we always think of new stages (maybe a collectible album of new NFT figures). Thanks!

4 Likes

Good Work ! Congratulations! :grinning: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks for the hospitality friend @Sonho :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes, ApeNFT. Financial Market NFT

1 Like

CREATIVE NFT!Congratulations! :grinning: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks for the hospitality @NLVP1 :heart_eyes::grin:!

1 Like

Very interesting idea.

2 Likes

Thanks @Dhanvanti , I’m glad you liked it. If you want, the project is open for voting on devepost
[ Financial Market NFT | Devpost ]

1 Like

good good fantastic keep up

4 Likes

Nice Project Keep its up

2 Likes

Thanks @Alina.Jonas , I’m glad you liked it. If you want, the project is open for voting on devepost
[ NFT Financial Market | Devpost 1]… on the other hand I’m sad because my project, I don’t know why, wasn’t added to the forum vote (I contacted @admin.hackathon and got no response so far)

Thanks @fister , I’m glad you liked it. If you want, the project is open for voting on devepost
[ NFT Financial Market | Devpost 1]… on the other hand I’m sad because my project, I don’t know why, wasn’t added to the forum vote (I contacted @admin.hackathon and got no response so far)

1 Like

… on the other hand I’m sad because my project, I don’t know why, wasn’t added to the forum vote (I contacted @admin.hackathon and got no response so far)