NFT collection on Financial Market

Project name : [ FINANCIAL MARKET NFT ]
Project track: [ NFT ]
Team name : [ FINANCIAL MARKET NFT ]
Team Members: [2]
DevPost URL: [Financial Market NFT | Devpost ]
Project Objective : [ This collection was made with great dedication, creativity and respect… so that the individual can experience this market (cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex…), and feel the message transmitted through every detail of the images. ]
Project Info: [ [Financial Market NFT] ( Financial Market NFT ) ]
Project Repository/Website: [[Financial Market NFT] ( Financial Market NFT ) ]
Project details : [Art Collection / NFT .
This collection was made with great dedication, creativity and respect… so that the individual can experience this market (cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex…), and feel the message transmitted through every detail of the images. Made with manual drawing (paper, pencil, eraser and colored pens), later scanned and added the background and the final finishes with the aid of an image software. Hope you like it and share!]
Project Milestones: [All done]
Contract address:TNeBTBdcdmmAsjLThpzqH2pQYohGBdPB4r

Financial market NFT - YouTube

27 Likes

:star_struck: very good! Fantastic NFT Collection :star_struck:

4 Likes

Hola, parece interesantes y novedoso como NFT.

3 Likes

I’m glad you liked it ! made with a big affection! :star_struck: :grinning:

1 Like

Good idea
Nice collection

2 Likes

Hi :wave:
You have participated in the season two, right? Is there any updates or changes compared to the last hackathon?

3 Likes

Greetings IPaperNF! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Project Info
Project Website
Project Test Instructions
Project Milestones
Contract Address

After a thorough scan, it looks like your project post is very similar to a project that has been posted in Season 2. Can you let the community know what improvements and updates have been made compared to this project - Imagination paper nft - #7 by FamilyP that you have submitted in the past?

2 Likes

Hello, I posted on the 2nd edition forum, but I couldn’t participate in the vote (devepost irregularity). Now in the 3rd edition everything is fine and I will participate. I hope you understood.

3 Likes

Hi @tronbot
Project info : Art Collection / NFT .
This collection was made with great dedication, creativity and respect… so that the individual can experience this market (cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex…), and feel the message transmitted through every detail of the images. Made with manual drawing (paper, pencil, eraser and colored pens), later scanned and added the background and the final finishes with the aid of an image software. Hope you like it and share!
Project website: Financial Market NFT
project milestones: All done
contract address:TNeBTBdcdmmAsjLThpzqH2pQYohGBdPB4r

I posted on the 2nd edition forum, but I couldn’t participate in the vote (devepost irregularity). Now in the 3rd edition everything is fine and I will participate. I hope you understood.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback @Hugoh …I’m so glad you liked it! :star_struck: :grin:

3 Likes

Sure! Thanks for the explanation.

5 Likes

Very good project :rocket: let’s go to the moon #nft

3 Likes

Fantastic and great piece of nft :boom: :rocket: :star:

3 Likes

Thank you very much…destiny: Moon! :rocket: :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :wink: :smile:

Thank you very much @Ajoke ! :star_struck: :wink: :rocket:

You gyys can help and contact me @tronbot

2 Likes

Hi, sorry but I didn’t understand your comment. @Muhadzy :slightly_smiling_face:

high quality project, loved the content :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much @ElisSenaVatansever ! :star_struck: :wink: :rocket:

love the project. let’s moon

1 Like