Another Badge Bagged

When @Prince-Onscolo got this badge, @manfred_jr said the next person to get it will be me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lo and behold the Forum Prophet never lied. His prophecy has come to pass.

It is not easy but it is possible. We move!!!
The next person in my honest opinion to get this will be @Gordian then followed by @manfred_jr

It will not surprise me if they get it soon.

@StevenTRON @Youngyuppie @Gordian @HODL @fabsltsa @EMerchant @WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon

17 Likes

Congrats for collecting such a unique badge mate, just checked ur stats and ur like one of the most active ones here you deserved it!!

1 Like

Thank you, really appreciate it. We try our best to be active, aint easy but the forum is filled with great minds that shares their ideas freely.

We come here as often as possible to be educated in the cryptospace. Hope you stick around with us, you might even get the admired badge very soon

5 Likes

Prophetic encounter :joy::joy:
Congratulations bro

A great badge for men only

3 Likes

Hahha thanks for your lovely wishes but idk it seems so hard to get… Still I’ll try to be more active!

2 Likes

Amazing that @admin.hackathon doesn’t have this badge yet. Maybe because they dont post much.

1 Like

Congratulations Brother.
The order went as Prophecy by @Prince-Onscolo
Not easy, but it worth it.

Thanks for the next nomination… I’m next in line…soon.
Happy weekend Brother

6 Likes

Chai, oh my goodness, truly na man do man.
So only men? No wonder have been a boy since

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Wait till you are initiated to the men only association

1 Like

Oh my goodness, no wonder, just give me some time .I will give you proof of big men association.

1 Like

They have written only 264 posts hehe

2 Likes

Lols, not enough to get the role tho

2 Likes

They don’t have that badge, but they’re in the lounge and I’m out :sob:

2 Likes

Lols, don’t joke with power.lols
Justice for that lounge

Kindly keep us updated

keep coming big man

we dey wait for you

1 Like

hehehe you want to compete with admin? :joy::joy::joy:

You go explain taya :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I saw him crying already…
The tears will be long o

3 Likes

I’m coming man.
Hope it’s not lonely at that top o

Congratulations!! This badge is testament for the amount of time you are active in this forum. You absolutely rock!! :smiley:

2 Likes