AsTRONauts NFTs

AsTRONauts are a Lottery NFT collection that aims to have a little fun, make people laugh, and give Tronics the 100-1000x opportunity we have all been dreaming about when entering this ecosystem while also paying homage to some of the many long term projects in the Tron ecosystem including TNinjas, Tpunks, TURU, VBS, Cubies, Primo and many more.
Try your luck and mint today(minting goes live this evening) for only 69TRX and we cover the energy/gas charges up to 2mil energy per day for you!
Possible Prizes include
1x 69,000 TRX
7 x 6,900 TRX(1 per 1k mints)
40 x 690 TRX
4 x $500 USDD
5 x 40bil $SHIT
1 x 100k BBT
3x 10k TURU
1x 250 VBS
NFT prizes include Tpunks, TNinjas, tronbie, Primogen1, Cubies, Tron bulls, African Star, Tmeebits, MAYCT
Other prizes include a Tron merch bundle, huge metal Tron art sign, and many more announcements during minting

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmm! Seeing Tpunks in the list of prizes to be won really made me burst out laughing :smiley:

Btw how do you determine the winners?

By picking a random address at the completion of a certain number of NFT minted or some NFTs are designed with a particular prize that the minter will receive?

2 Likes

Please refer to this post as I will be deleting this one. It got double posted for some reason.
I can answer any questions there

1 Like

@EMerchant could you please remove this one that was pending for a while and just got approved? The original was posted a few weeks ago so this isn’t needed. Thank you and sorry for the confusion

At different milestones like 500/1k/2k/2500/3k…. I will use a random number generator to pick from 1-6969 and whatever address holds that nft will win that prize.
However there are a few prizes that are tied into the nft such as the cubie nft prizes, as well as the $Shit coin prize if you mint the asTRONaut holding the nft of $shit logo you can claim the prize by DMing us and we will send the prize(there is also a cool metal tron art panel that is a background to one nft and if you mint that one you can claim the art!)
We also have a plethora of prizes to giveaway once things get rolling.

2 Likes

Okay, you just answered my question but to help others who may want to ask the same question, I will copy and paste the question to your original forum post and will still check up for more questions

2 Likes

Thank you, sorry for the confusion and thanks for taking a look at us!

2 Likes

I’m short of liquidity rn, what I gotta do to qualify? Haha
This is a really juicy list

1 Like