Best & Live Projects - Season 3

thanks for the shoutout, much appreciated <3

2 Likes

Which project is it?

1 Like

Hola, CUKIES WORLD ya que considero que es un juego con un concepto diferente hasta día de hoy de lo que se ha presentado a nivel que está confeccionado para que disfrutes jugando aparte de generar ingresos, al estar en la red de Tron hace que genere más público.
Tron Joy porque tiene la capacidad de ampliar el sistema de juego con más asociaciones.

3 Likes

This hackathon has alot to offer, i will bring my breakdown tomorrow. Just been a lil busy. But i know some projects that i have tested out and they have my votes hands down. Will disclose them tomorrow.

4 Likes

I don’t remember haha I have to check all the subjects again before voting.

Just came across one more nft project with a real usecase by @AJTREE
Not an other “mint a token to plant a tree” project but something that seems to be more thought out in terms of long-term planning and regulation compliance.

The idea of “mint a token to plant a tree” isn’t bad. But it’s hard to verify that your tree has really been planted and so far I haven’t seen any of them spontaneously talking about laws and regulations.
Let you guys have a look and ask questions on their presentation post :+1:

5 Likes

I think TronHub by @TronNinjas was great :partying_face:
I really hope they win a big prize, they deserve it.

2 Likes

True.

These type of projects require huge funding to keep the execution on.
As there is a minimal source for generating revenue.

1 Like

By the way,

Has the judging concluded for the judges?

I got to know that some candidates are receiving mails from Feroz.lakhani@tron.network
Is it the actual one?

1 Like

Hola, hay muchos proyectos interesantes en las diferentes pistas, los cuales pueden representar un cambio en diferentes aspectos. Antes de emitir un voto, estudiaré de nuevo todo lo presentado y elegiré el que haya demostrado una utilidad a este sistema, bien sea para pasar a web3, incorporar nuevos usuarios a Tron, uso en vida diaria, presentación y facilidad en el manejo.

2 Likes

The judging period hasn’t even started yet. From next week (30th of Nov) to beginning of December.

1 Like

4 Likes

Devpost has some other say in it.

3 Likes

Looks like the public voting ending date is different. All the rest are the same but in different timezones.

1 Like

Yeah.

Those who miss voting before 5th December might not get the chance.

I got confirmation that the right dates = devpost for the community vote

2 Likes

Thank you.

Hope everyone gets to know this.

Yo estaré votando por cukiesworld

Great.

Why do you like that project?

TronHub has got fabulous support.

Our project may not have a large community now but we bring a complete product here. :smile:

1 Like