BInance X Canada what’s your thought?

I qoute
“ Unfortunately, today we are announcing that Binance will be joining other prominent crypto businesses in proactively withdrawing from the Canadian marketplace.

We would like to thank those regulators who worked with us collaboratively to address the needs of Canadian users. Albeit a small market, it held sentimental value for us as the home country of our founder. We had high hopes for the rest of the Canadian blockchain industry. Unfortunately, new guidance related to stablecoins and investor limits provided to crypto exchanges makes the Canada market no longer tenable for Binance at this time. We put off this decision as long as we could to explore other reasonable avenues to protect our Canadian users, but it has become apparent that there are none.

Our remaining Canadian users are receiving an email with comprehensive information on how this will impact their accounts going forward. While we do not agree with the new guidance, we hope to continue to engage with Canadian regulators aimed at a thoughtful, comprehensive regulatory framework. We are confident that we will someday return to the market when Canadian users once again have the freedom to access a broader suite of digital assets.“

5 Likes

Seems like North America really wants to abolish the crypto market. Sad for my family and friends over there.
Quick question will they be able to withdraw their funds? There should be a grace period or something?

Lols.
Don’t forget the American
May be holding largest CRYPTO.

1 Like

Lmao yes very possible

So I see them acting vin opposite direction to dumping CRYPTO

When one door closes another door will always open

1 Like

Withdrawal won’t be an issue, probably there were notices to withdraw or they have issue some as we discussing it. But failure to do it within the stated period may result lost of asset

I do not know why these are happening in that part of the World but they will come back soon.

Crypto business is too dangerous so governments must be very careful when dealing with it. We are saying it is decentralized and transparent but brother there are more into that. I will end here :joy:

2 Likes

Lols

My father will say.
Let hold it here

There is more go that

1 Like

I always say the crypto market has to concentrate on the developing nations, particularly Africa. Those big economies will always frown on something that takes the power from them.

1 Like

The last line got me.
I can feel the way the developing countries
Embrace CRYPTO… But to some… the government is
Behalf like …

Canada sus leyes a nivel de inversiones no solo criptográficas sino también financieras es muy diferente a los otros países.
No cuenta con una facilidad de inversión directa.
En cuanto al periodo de gracia todo depende de como maneje la situación Binance, no sería la primera vez que la gente se queda con las billetera bloqueada por parte del exchange.

1 Like