BlockForest: TRON's Carbon Credit Explorer & Marketplace

So if a person leverage the Blockforest platform to plant trees with the help of your team, can the person enjoy something little from the carbon trading market

3 Likes

Thanks @jigar, hope you find my project interesting! Share it with others and spread the awareness~

Hey there @Mason22 , it is now available on Shasta Testnet and you can always feel free to test it! When the project enter milestone 2, you can probably expect the product to live on TRON mainnet by June. Hope I answer your question~

Hey there @Nana66419 , it’s definitely a good idea to give back something to the planter or let them enjoy some benefits! When the project enters Milestone, you can expect the introduction of tree block NFT minting, which means that each tree contributed by planters will generate contribution badges, and the planters were able to mint them and display them on their BlockForest profile. At the end of the day, the motivation for using the BlockForest platform to plant trees is the satisfaction of turning TRON transactions into something meaningful to the earth and also to build a greener planet.

Thanks for showing interest in my project. If you like it, please don’t forget to share it with the TRON community. Appreciate~

3 Likes

I like the concept behind the project and will be waiting for it to enter the expected milestone so that the community can come onboard and benefit from it.

I will definitely tell the community about your project. Keep building

1 Like

Thanks @Nana66419, hopefully the project will progress smoothly to the upcoming milestone!

Love your idea. I see it going places. Good one.

1 Like

Can you explain how the tree metadata tracker implemented by the BlockForest team works and how it improves transparency in the tree planting process?

2 Likes

Great project! All the best for this hackathon BlockForest team!

1 Like

Hey there @noblepeter2000! Happy about your interest in my project, it means a lot to me~ Do help me share with more people in the TRON community! Thank you

@manfred_jr The tree metadata tracker will record each tree (which is contributed completely and planted in the real world) metadata in the explorer. Users can check the respective tree metadata on the respective tree block profile. Instead of showing transparency on how the tree planting fund went, I think this is more like satisfaction and let the users feel that they are participating in something which is meaningful to a greener earth! Thanks for the question~

Thanks @Claw, hope my project can get a good result in this hackathon. Do help me share with more community members in the TRON ecosystem. Appreciate~

1 Like

Hello everyone who commented on my project, I want to express my gratitude for your support and interest! I have completed all the submission requirements and finished all the hard work for Milestone 1. I hope that BlockForest can achieve good results and advance to Milestone 2. Rest assured, I will keep bringing innovative features to BlockForest.

If you find my project valuable, please share it with the TRON community and consider voting for me on the forum. Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!

4 Likes

You are welcome and thanks for the update

1 Like

How will users be able to access and view the tree metadata on the respective block profiles? Will there be a user-friendly interface and search function to make it easy for users to find the information they are looking for?

2 Likes

You are highly welcome, together we can make Tron great, we are stronger together :handshake::muscle:

3 Likes

Hey @manfred_jr, when the time user purchase a carbon credit for their transactions, they had recorded on their profile, stated that which tree blocks they are currently contributing to. By searching at the tree block explorer, users can simply find the profile of that tree block and there’s the place where all information of the tree block is located (which indeed includes the metadata of the tree planted). Hence, BlockForest Explorer does provide a user-friendly interface for the ease of searching for those kinds of information. Imagine it as the TRON scan for tree planting~

Hope I answer your question! Thanks.

1 Like

@Nweke-nature1.com Thanks for the support, do drop me a vote on the forum if you find my project interesting. This means a lot to me!

2 Likes

Thanks @Prince-Onscolo for the constant support. If you find my project interesting, do help me share it with the community and also drop me a vote in the forum. It will motivate me a lot! Appreciate~

3 Likes

For sure, I will give you a vote, wish you all the best :handshake:

1 Like