Bond by USTX Team - Enabling USTX long term sustainability

This is good to know I’ll be definitely testing this

I really think so Sir :+1:

1 Like

Welcome USTX team to grand hackathon season 6!! GL

2 Likes

While users are free to engage in arbitrage operations, are there any safeguards in place to promote fair and orderly market behavior, particularly during times of high volatility or liquidity stress?

Thank you for your reply to me, I see that you have been working very hard in a long time, please tell me what have been your major challenges so far in this your journey, thank you

I m very happy to follow this project

1 Like

Welcome to Tron Hackathon season 6. Looking forward to May 7th. I would love to test this as well. I wish you all the best.

welcome to this session. How does Bond subscription happen?

1 Like

I saw @Sirluke answer, there is no limit.

I follow it, nice project

1 Like

I think a great job has been done on the issue of long-term sustainability.

3 Likes

Hello Sirluk! Good to see you around! Thank you for submitting your new project to the hackathon!

I have some questions:

1. Are bonds going to act similarly as USDJ and TRX for the Justable from TRON? Are you taking USTX as collateral for the bonds?

2. What will incentive bond emiters and redemptors to use this new feautre for USTX?

Willing to see your dApp in the testnet to test it out and provide further feedback! :slight_smile:

Keep on building!

3 Likes

The first project i came across and see the new track Builder, which projects are allowed to take part in builder track?
I assume the projects who are actively building?

2 Likes

Builder track is for projects that were presented in previously editions and are significantly improved

3 Likes

Welcome and best wishes on this new season USTX team :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello ,i really liked your project… hope to see you and know more about this …

3 Likes

Thanks for the questions.

1. No, it will not work like USDJ (that does not work btw). USTX bonds are just a way to fix the price and prioritize the use of protocol earnings to pay them off, before other uses.
  2. We deeply thought about this but decided not to incentivate bond redemption to avoid market manipulation.
5 Likes

Working smart contracts are on Nile, links above

4 Likes

Thanks for the explanation.

2 Likes

Hello @Sirluke , do you have USTX test tokens? I’d like to test your testnet dApp now that is live :slight_smile: TJDMQzjJSh5eC8WezVtnDXDuWXAwjV23eF.(Nile)

Thanks!

1 Like