BTTC Assets Tracker - Browser extension & Web app for tracking balances of BRC-20 & BRC-721 assets on BTTC Mainnet & Testnet

Got that loud and clear, I’ll have to circle back with more inquiries as things progresses.

1 Like

Greetings @t-run ! Your project seems to have all the details. Thank you *beep boop

Impressive project! The idea of tracking asset balances across different networks is valuable.

Promising start!! :zap: :boom:

Thank you for your opinion.
This is very motivating!

best of luck with your project development in the HackaTRON season 5

1 Like

thank you very much ! @julioj

1 Like

I enjoy the aspect of creating your own NFT inside the wallet tracker app! Do you have plans to expand the wallet tracker or NFT creation platform?

It would be great to see the ability to mint 1-1,000 NFTs in the future! Is this something you might add?

1 Like

I go through this project , And it is very nice .

1 Like

@t-run It Looks great to track tokens/wallets. Are you planning to add Webhook feature so users can do perform their script upon any action ?

1 Like

Hi.
I think many users who have assets in the BTTC network, including myself, will appreciate the great benefits of your project.
Good job !

1 Like

Nice project would love to collaborate with your dapp in future :man_shrugging: if possible.

Will you add a tax feature in future?

1 Like

Hello @t-run please there are alot of questions here that needs to be addressed, so get the time to come and educate us. There are questions from @StevenTRON, @adeel and @Kojopapo.

1 Like

I’m very glad that you appreciated this aspect, @StevenTRON.

The main goal of our project is to track assets in the BTTC Mainnet and Testnet, so we will direct all our efforts to further improve the project in this direction. Here are some of the following areas we are working on:

• Now I want to talk about the option to create NFTs (in both networks) inside the tracker:

We thought it would be cool, in addition to tracking ERC-20 tokens, to add the ability to view your own NFTs, but unfortunately, at the moment there are almost no collections on the BTTC networks. We were able to find only one on the mainnet: “BitTorrent Web3 Domains”, but we couldn’t find it on the testnet.

Therefore, we decided to create one collection in each network ourselves and add a mint option. Thus, we demonstrated the functionality of the NFT section.

As new NFT collections appear, we will add them to our tracker.

Your idea sounds very interesting and I think it will lead to the growth of the NFT ecosystem of the BTT network or even somehow attract new users / NFT lovers from other networks.

• But may I know in more detail?

Do you mean the option to create a collection with a specific supply with ready-made images?

For example: User A wants to create a “BTT Apes” collection with a supply of 1000 NFTs. He has generated 1000 images and prepared attributes, and wants to launch a collection.
To do this, he will use this platform that should provide the ability to launch a collection in a couple of clicks, specifying the name, collection symbol and uploading a folder with NFT images?
And then, after the successful deployment of the collection on the network, any user will be able to mint 1 such NFT from the created collection?

Let me know if I got it right.

4 Likes

thank you very much ! @jitusharma317

@pleasure I am very glad that you appreciated and like what we do.

Welcome @Kojopapo !
Collaborations are always great, just let me know!

We do not plan to add a tax feature in the near future.
Perhaps later, when work on more important features is completed.

Thanks !

4 Likes

Decent work!
It would be great if you add other chains in the future.

1 Like

Yes! You understood my question.

This would allow options for business, organizations, charities, etc have easy access to create NFT collections for their different needs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you @stefan-h !
Yes, we intend to add new chains in the future