CarboEx - Transforming carbon credits trading through blockchain technology

Thanks for your response. It pretty much clears how the platform will work.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome and putting this question.
The main challenge was to figure out how carbon trading will work and how to verify and provide valid carbon credits to companies.
To figure out this we have researched more on how to enable carbon trading and government policies, how carbon certificates are being credited and much more.
Here is our research work, if you want to go deep into how the platform will work Miro | Online Whiteboard for Visual Collaboration

7 Likes

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your support and we will do our best to achieve our goals.

3 Likes

What CarboEx is all about is really impressive! Itā€™s amazing to see a platform that is dedicated to building a sustainable future. I believe that this project has the potential to make a positive impact on the environment, and Iā€™m excited to see how it grows and achieves its goals.

8 Likes

Hello @HODL !

Thank you for your kind wishes.

So if I explain about CarboEx in simple terms then, CarboEx is a platform that helps people and businesses buy and sell credits for reducing carbon emissions. This is important because carbon emissions harm the environment, and reducing them is necessary to prevent climate change. The platform is built using blockchain technology, which makes it secure and transparent.

By using CarboEx, organizations that have reduced their carbon emissions can earn money by selling their carbon credits to other businesses that need to offset their emissions. This means that companies that are doing more to help the environment can earn money, and companies that are polluting more can offset their emissions and avoid penalties.

Overall, CarboEx aims to make it easier and more transparent for businesses to participate in the carbon credit market, which will help reduce carbon emissions and promote sustainable development.

I hope now you might have got some clarity about our Project CarboEx!

11 Likes

Thanks for this, Iā€™m looking forword to your work

5 Likes

Welcome to this great forum, feel at home letā€™s share ideas together :handshake::muscle:

7 Likes

Hello! Welcome to Tron Hackathon session 4 :star_struck:

5 Likes

Welcome to S4 and good luck guys!! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Welcome to this great forum :handshake:

8 Likes

Hello,
So companies can upload carbon credit certificates and once they are verified by the DAO, the companies will be able to sell them on your platform.

Questions:
How long does it take to verify those certificates?
How to make sure the company doesnā€™t upload the same certificate on multiple platforms and sell the same one 2, 3 or 10 times?

8 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! Weā€™re thrilled to hear that you find our platform impressive and we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the environment through our project. We appreciate your encouragement and enthusiasm, and we are excited to continue working towards our goals.

4 Likes

Thank you for your interest in our work! We are excited to continue developing our project and to make a positive impact on the environment through CarboEx.

5 Likes

Hello team,

It is refreshing to finally see a project in the Eco-friendly track.

I wanted to know how blockchain can add value to this project?

Thanks!

Wish you all the best!!

5 Likes

Greetings @im_31 ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

Project Website:
Project Test Instructions:
Smart Contract Links:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you for this explanation. I will try out your project to see how this balance of carbon emission is handled by your project

5 Likes

Thank you for providing information about your research on carbon trading and the platformā€™s functionality.

How does the platform plan to handle issues related to scalability and transaction processing as it grows in popularity and usage?

9 Likes

Such a nice initiative, but it seems majority of us community members are ruled out of this project since all i am seeing is organization and companies.

My question is, how can we the average user of the tron blockchain benefit from this carbon trading market. It seems we were not factored in anywhere.

Thank you and wishing you all the best

9 Likes

Hello,
Thanks for your question and for putting out a nice point. Here is how we are planning for the above points.

(1) Currently DAO members can verify certificates within two days. However, the verification process will be more secure as we move forward and we are planning to create a system to provide certificates. At that time DAO members will have a different verification process.

(2) At the moment DAO members can verify that. As I mentioned earlier we are planning to generate certificates and collaborate with companies who are providing the certificates. It can create a universal standard for trading carbon credit. This will help remove that security risk.

As you seem to be interested in the project Miro | Online Whiteboard for Visual Collaboration, you can review the miro board we created during the research phase. That can give you more insight.

14 Likes

3 Likes