ChickenSwap/Bot - TRON swap platforms (web3/mobile/telegram)

We want to focus on meme tokens. All crypto is using meme tokens to bring new users to the blockchain - and that’s what We are building… Just look how many holders there are of the $CCC token - it is ~5500 organic growth of token holders. And a big part of those users are from outside of TRON. Toobit exchange got an additional ~1500 wallet holdings $CCC. XT - We don’t know but numbers might be similar. XT is way bigger than Toobit.

In 4 months We gathered around 10000 meme token holders. It is a very big success and just the beginning in Our opinion. We are organically moving forward :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blockquote
How will the referral system on ChickenBot be managed to prevent abuse while encouraging community growth?

There is no special need to manage that. If You will register Your Friend. You will get 5TRX from every swap that He will make using ChickenBot. The only thing that We can check is if it origin wallet is alive - so We expect any wallet movement in x months to get rewards. ChickenDAO will decide that next week, but so far that sounds like the best option.

3 Likes

As someone pointed out previously I really cannot understand how can a project like yours put effort in creating something that is already our there: a SWAP. It’s like reinventing the wheel. We already have a great SWAP on Tron (JustMoney), why making a new one?

Anyway, good luck for the hackathon and CCC success

3 Likes

So Our story is to be focused on Tron meme tokens. The Chickenswap.com platform was first released with the support of many meme tokens. Then We move forward and prepare the ChickenBot telegram trading tool - “classic” crypto users are using the web/mobile version of DEX. Meme token traders/degens all of the users that We are getting here on Tron via meme tokens are using telegram DEX like BonkBot.

It’s not opinion, that’s a fact. Look at BonkBot statistics.

We do understand that not many people from Tron understand Our vision and focus on the meme scene. Many people around didn’t believe that We would exist for more than a few weeks. We truly believe that meme season will appear on Tron, and then all tools created on different blockchains that helped meme season will be critical to have here. ChickenBot is not the last project related to trading tools that We will develop in the future to make crypto trade more user-friendly. Way more TO DO - this is just the beginning.

The meme scene on Tron is growing - and We are happy to lead that movement with Our community - the last Token 2049 was proof that Tron/Justin is paying more attention to that topic. As I wrote in some last post, We gather almost 10000 users of Coconut Chicken. There are different ways how You can achieve that, We want Tron to have them all possible with Coconut Chicken utilities :smiley:

1 Like

oh @Sirluke we have sunswap and others swap already, developing a new one shouldn’t be a new thing. We have a lot of energy services, we have nft marketplaces. There are many swaps on other Blockchains so let’s have more the community will have options to choose from

Making a swap that already exists and it’s even better, because as a Tron holder I don’t pay any fee, I use my energy. For me this is just a cash grab with the excuse of building :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

allow users to choose we have so many energy marketplace. I use what I want

If you want to fill someones pockets go ahead, I don’t mind. I’m just saying it’s not that good project as they think they are :person_shrugging: I will rather use free swap and my energy, why pay someone, if not needed. I thought you know what you’re talking about, but after seeing all your comments on Forum, I would say you’re on their paylist :wink:

1 Like

After a few months, and thousands of questions about how to buy Tron from people outside of TRON it was easy to understand for Us how We should approach that topic.

Thanks for the feedback - I think next month You will understand more when meme time comes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

is it possible to reduce the fees, this is like 2$ or so a community member may want to support by paying a fee but not 17 trx… such people may go to a different swap where they will get it cheap so how are you going go about this

2 Likes

I believe you are not building this for your community only but for all users on tron. Some may not agree to high chargers even when it is explained. Not everybody donates :joy:

If something is not done about the fees it means you will lose such people. You remember I talked about energy in one of my comments. That is the order of the day. Recently I was introduced to Brutus energy and I loved it

2 Likes

I agree with you. Integrating chickenswap with a energy platform will only boost the ecosystem. The team should consider adding a more feasible option like we already have with other platforms.

2 Likes

We are always open for discussion and integration can be arranged quickly

2 Likes

I understand already, don’t need to wait. Just asking myself how many projects you will be part of, since I know you are a part of few alredy :thinking:

1 Like

Welcome to the Season 6, looking at this I am already thinking of chicken curry, please tell me how are you going to take care of the security of user assets, thank you

2 Likes

Awesome team coconutchicken, even though there many swap protocol already, and Theras Labs also have it on our side but we still open to use other as well or perhaps widget on our side.

I want to know how easily to integrate with other token, what’s the procedure step i need to take?

2 Likes

Thank you, our system is renting energy already. And of course there are plenty of suppliers that are around if We will be run out energy that We are aware.

1 Like

Thanks for letting Us know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Coconut Chicken as CEO of meme tokens on TRON will be part I hope as many project as possible ith Our launchpad :heart_eyes:

1 Like

By audits by external security companies. Our solutions are always audited to check security.

1 Like

Hey! For cooperation details please contact Us on X or Telegram. We will be happy to talk about possible collabs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like