Claim free TRX by Stian

Hehe you must be a gambler :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This works with Klever wallet or so I think but I can’t see the difference in TRX balances in my wallet with each claim.

3 Likes

a lot of people are claiming at same time do always check if yours was successful. It can go through and not successful if someone clicked on it before you. Fastest fingers working here

5 Likes

my old profession :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I will come to this . Stay tuned

1 Like

Yes it works with TRON wallet. I still am not able to claim

3 Likes

I have been camping there but I guess my fingers are not fast enough

3 Likes

I think I have to go back to that profession because halving high expectations have halviate my wallet :joy:

3 Likes

Ei Odogu :joy::joy::joy:

Go back

2 Likes

I see I guess you need some sweet dishes from me :joy:

2 Likes

come and serve me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind words🙏. I’m working on a small update that will make it a bit more random when you are able to claim to make it a bit more fair.

5 Likes

This seems a better way. Thank you for the update !

1 Like

New update:

Claims are no longer made available every 60 minutes. They will now be made available at random times. There will be between 20-30 claims made available each day.

This change is to make it a bit more fair for everyone who wants to participate.

A few donations have been made and i appreciate all the support in getting Tron community members aware of https://claimfreetrx.io/

5 Likes

Thanks for this update !

1 Like

thanks for the update

1 Like

Haha, it seems to be a game of fastest fingers :crossed_fingers:t2::pinched_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I use Klever 5 wallet but I was advised to import wallet to TronLink.

1 Like

hahahaha sure, now it is a game of chance because claim appears randomly

2 Likes

For TRON network it is best to use TronLink wallet

1 Like