Cloak | TronCloak - Secure, private, anonymous transactions , HackaTron Season 4! 🦘

Before the name of the project, the logo caught my attention. It was a successful design work, but when I wanted to see it on the platform, a simpler screen greeted me.

Maybe you can make your logo the main design of your platform, not just a logo. It looked beautiful when I imagined it. What do you think?

Thank you @Aurora for your feedback! We appreciate your interest in our project and we’re glad that the logo caught your attention. We’re continuously working to improve the user experience of our platform, and the current version you saw is just the initial MVP (Minimum Viable Product). We have plans to enhance the design and incorporate more visual elements, including the logo, throughout the platform as we progress. We encourage you to stay connected with us to witness the evolution of our platform. Your support is valuable to us, and we look forward to bringing you an even better user experience. Thank you for being a part of our journey!

4 Likes

Awesome Project @maaz! Looks like promising!

3 Likes

Thanku @strandgeek for the feedback We appreciate your support and love :smiling_face:

1 Like

Most people create projects and post them on the forum. But they do not advertise using social media adequately.

I saw you as the first project to share the Twitter account. It is really a logical and clever approach to use social media actively like this. You have put forward a great project, I hope you will get a nice prizes and reach more people with more advertisements.

Best wishes with you. Good luck in competition :dizzy:

2 Likes

If you appreciate our project, please follow this link TronCloak and vote for us in the DeFi category. :heart:

Thank you for your message and for taking the time to appreciate our approach to promoting our project. Yes, We believe that utilizing social media is an important aspect of gaining exposure for our project. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are grateful for your well wishes. We will continue to work hard and strive for success in the competition. Thanks again!

3 Likes

You are welcome to hackaTRONs4 ! Privacy is very important, with blockchains providing public ledgers and allowing anyone to track transactions, anonymity of the users is also equally important. If I’m not wrong even Satoshi visioned bitcoin to be a privacy enhancing DLT. But this was implemented in monero. Also, from what I know even TRON has stealth address but they are very expensive to activate. Your project has created a new for users to maintain their privacy. I wish you good luck for this season and future !

2 Likes

appreciate your feedback and support @HODL :innocent:

2 Likes

Yeh you are someway right ,But we have added some additional cryptographic algo to make sure everything behaves securely and smoothly.

2 Likes

Thank you for investing your valuable time in reading about Cloak’s description. We truly appreciate it

1 Like

oops i mistakenly deleted my previous post :roll_eyes:
here again:

Hi @maaz,

I suppose the whole magic behind Cloak is based on the Diffie-Hellman Protocol, right?

where
B = Cloak Address
a = ephemeral key
b = DontRevealMe key
S = Stealth Address

a*b = the private key to gain access to the received tokens at Stealth Address S

2 Likes

Exciting News!

NFT integration is coming to Cloak! Stay tuned for updates and follow us on Twitter for the latest news. We’re launching on the mainnet before June 1st, like pros. Join us for this incredible journey!

Now you can effortlessly transfer NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) or tokens on the blockchain with utmost privacy , ease and convenience.

X = Sender
Y = Receiver
Z = “Anonymous address”

1. “X” wants to transfer an NFT to “Y.”
  2. “Y” doesn’t want to reveal his identity (address).
  3. “X” transfers the NFT to “Z.”
  4. “Y” receives the NFT.
    TronCloak
2 Likes

Amazing idea, keep building amigos. It seems like you will find place among winners. What did you think to advertise to project to the whole world ?

2 Likes

Thank you @Wevver for your encouragement! We are definitely working hard to make our project successful. As for advertising we have a comprehensive marketing plan in place to reach a wide audience and generate awareness. Stay tuned for exciting updates!

2 Likes

Stealth address are quite a new topic I think it was propose by Vitalik a few months back. Although I love the concept I think it will not bring as much privacy over transactions as it did the zero knowledge. That as a fact.

As per project I love the fact that you develop on TRON and I love that as far as I understand is ready to use.

Congrats you have my vote!
Good work!

2 Likes

thanku @constantinpricope201 much appreciated🔥

1 Like

As someone who cares about privacy and security in their financial transactions, I loved your project.
I wish you success. :kangaroo: :kangaroo: :kangaroo:

2 Likes

Thanks @Annnouh for feedback much appreciated

2 Likes

Hello Cloak,
The importance you place on privacy impressed me.
What are the precautions you take regarding privacy?
You have also added a friendly atmosphere to the site by using an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
I saw the part where you added "Update : we have made a bit improvement in our user experience make sure to check it out ". What parts did you develop? And are there any other parts of the project that you want to improve or that you see missing?

1 Like