TronCloak is live on mainnet!

Yayy!! We have achieved our milestones and finally we are live on tron mainnet!!!

Check these out

Verified contract :white_check_mark:

troncloak.com

We made a lil short working tutorial for you guys make sure to watch it!

Video Tutorial

Now you can confidentially receive TRX ,TRC20s and TRC721 tokens without revealing your wallet address with anyone!!

@admin.hackathon

6 Likes

7 Likes

Wow… this is so great. I’m happy to see the zeal you have in developing on the Tron network and bringing your project to mainnet for the community to utilise. Congratulations on reaching this milestone :clap::clap::clap:
I will sure check it out when I reach home and give my feedback. Cheers to more milestones to be achieved :tada:

3 Likes

Les felicito por haber logrado sus hitos, mañana reviso el tutorial y les comento, gracias

2 Likes

¡Gracias por tus felicitaciones!

1 Like

Congratulations on achieving this great milestones, wishing you all the best in this great journey

1 Like

congraultions for consigue you milstones.

2 Likes

congratulations, well done
keep building

4 Likes

congrats for reaching mainnet. Now you need to spread the word around so that users know that your app exists and can solve problems.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new milestone

2 Likes

Nice one. As @Sirluke rightly said, what needs to be done next is the needed promotion to bring in people who have been really waiting for this solution. Good job done :tada:

1 Like

Yes our plan is to do promotion and advertisements soon after getting the prize money :blush:

2 Likes

That kangaroo :kangaroo: in your pfp shows y’all are good at taking a thousand leap forward and 0 steps backwards.

1 Like

haha. exactly :pray: :pray::pray::pray: :pray::pray:

1 Like

Guys do u have any questions about Cloak???We are here !!!
Plus what do you think about future of cloak … !!:smiling_face:

Hola, opino que se está realizando un gran trabajo y que tiene un gran futuro por delante.

1 Like

Gracias, Antonio, por siempre apoyarnos y motivarnos.:pray:

1 Like