Congratulations to all teams on reaching the grand milestone of S5 HackaTRON

Gm builders, today is 30th November and it is the day we are expecting al projects to be live on MainNet. I have seen a lot of announcements coming out and it is all about projects deploying on MainNet. I want to use this opportunity to say a very big Congratulations to you all and thank you for building continuously to reach this milestone.

Let’s all put it in mind that, this is just the beginning. This makes you qualify for rewards but if you want the best reward, you must continue to build and solve problems with your product. Get your product to the community and as and when they are using it, your reward keeps coming.

Please don’t let this be the last time we are hearing from you, keep building and leave a blue print in the entire crypto space. All the best

Thank you all for Choosing #Tron and/or #Bttc

#TronAssistant @Hgogia
#ASCAI @ZeroGravity
#Pravahini @im_31
@TronEnergize
#ArtBeat @youvandra
#HorseRacing @amazing.vive
#WorldCraft @creat3
#OnchainVision @constantinpricope201
#Gamesfi @gamesfi.org
@TritonTeam
@JustMoney
@tronsave.io
@TronNinjas
@DreamVerser
#ExploreX @Sakhi
#Cloak @maaz

And all

Big thanks to the community too
Some are still here @Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian @Youngyuppie @manfred_jr

19 Likes

Congratulations to all.
Cheers

Thanks man, we still here, like we owned the forum. Lols

5 Likes

Very important notification indeed
To deploy on mainnet is a very nice step but to always stick to build on Tron will always remain the best,… team let’s do :fist:

Congratulations to everyone once again, together we can achieve greater things :muscle:

6 Likes

All features are ready for users. What updates do you expect from Tronsave in the near future? We are excited to hear from everyone!!

8 Likes

Thanks a lot for your acknowledgment. We assure to continuously keep building and be here💪

Also congratulations to all the winners​:fire::partying_face:

6 Likes

I wanted to say to all of you that OnChainVision is on Mainnet and you can swap, rent ERGON/NRG and transfer using OnChainVision App on TRON Mainet for some while. If you have any questions and would like more details get in touch through Discord

7 Likes

We have achieved all the main milestones we have set so far. Now we continue to progress more firmly. Hoping to reach beautiful days together :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Prince-Onscolo for your heartfelt message and warm congratulations! It’s been an incredible journey, and we’re thrilled to have reached this significant milestone of deploying our projects on MainNet.

Your reminder about the importance of community engagement is well-taken. We understand that our success is intricately linked to the support and satisfaction of our users. We will make sure to stay connected with the community, gather feedback, and iterate on our projects to provide the best possible value.

Best regards,
@gamesfi.org

5 Likes

Congratulations to all projects that made it to this stage. I will be happy to try out your projects in this mainnet stage.

3 Likes

Absolutely! It’s an exciting that all these projects are launching on MainNet. Congratulations to everyone involved! A big thanks to #Tron and #Bttc for the resources to develop what all developers try to do here. Kudos to the community members too! This presence means a lot. Let’s keep building together :jigsaw: :jigsaw:

2 Likes

I say big ups to the builders still building and updating the community on their transition to Mainnet.

1 Like

Congratulations to all projects that has achieved the mainnet launch of their projects. Now is the time to consolidate all their efforts during the buildof their projects by working to keep it active in the blockchain space. Wishing them all the best!

2 Likes

Congratulations

We wish you all the best in your endeavors.

2 Likes