Congratulations to all Qualifiers and Winners πŸ†

Good morning fam :heart_eyes:,
I hope we are all fine.
Qualifiers and community contribution winners are out.

It has been a great period. I am lucky to be part of the community contributors and I dedicate is win to all project teams, administrators and all community members. You gave me the platform to assist, you supported through your comments and likes and also your great praises. I say a very big thank you to you all.

I am here 24/7, dm anytime you want and I will gratefully support.

Congratulations to my great colleagues @Nweke-nature1.com @antonio @Nana66419 @Gordian @manfred_jr @Akainuu @fabsltsa @Youngyuppie @HODL Well deserved win. Keep it up brothers.

Congratulations to all qualifiers and community voting winners too @JustMoney @TuruGlobal @TronPower @Sirluke @saadabban76 @nickmura @Deba215 @Chevkev @TronNinjas @maaz @AnitaTseng @im_31 @victorious and all :handshake::tada::champagne:

Shout out to @admin.hackathon @StevenTRON @WindsOfChange92 @EMerchant @fulldecent @HunterTRON to the amazing work they have been doing.

Big thanks to @Darkness @kaarasamuel9 @rod1232313 @Hirangi @H_P and all great community members.

19 Likes

Good to be part of this community
Congratulations to everyone
Just as you mentioned above

THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS,
THR PROJECT OWNER,
THE TRON ADMIN AND TEAM,
THE USEFUL BOTS,
THE TRON BLOCKCHAIN,
THE TRON DAO FORUM,
AND EVERYONE IN PARTICULAR,
BOTH ACTIVE AND PASSIVE.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE.

9 Likes

Congratulations bud :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: y’all deserve the best

6 Likes

Congratulations to everybody :tada::tada::tada:

And just for us to know, this is not the end. It’s just an end to a new beginning. Let’s take this time to reflect on what we have learnt all this while and prepare ourselves for the work ahead.

All the best fam :heart:

7 Likes

Never hold back your congratulations, you know what they say about clapping for people from the sidelines.

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Congratulations to you too my boss
Thank you for your continuous support and contribution to the forum :heart::pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for being a very active member of the community.

You always kept the light on.

Congratulations :tada:, you deserve it.

2 Likes

Felicidades a ti y a todos los miembros y amigos, hemos sembrado nuestra semilla y ha dado resultado, sigamos en este camino.
Preparemos el S5, para que sea si cabe mΓ‘s asombroso.

4 Likes

Thank you soo much to this great community :pray: This achievement is a huge honor and it would not have been possible without this awesome community! :paw_prints:

1 Like

Congratulations team
Keep building
We look forward to see your project on MainNet soon​:handshake::fire:

1 Like

Awesome season, congratulations to all the winners ! Great work done by everyone during this season. Look forward to work with you all and contribute our best to TRON/BTTC. I invite all the members of this community to checkout Tron Forum Community video by @antonio ft. @Prince-Onscolo @Nana66419 @Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian @Youngyuppie

6 Likes

Thanks you my brother.
More of this coming.

1 Like

thank you all
one love :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you and congratulations.

2 Likes

awesome day, awesome news :wave: :wave:

1 Like

Congratulations to you @Prince-Onscolo !

Appreciate your contribution to the community. Keep up the good work :clap::clap:

3 Likes