Cornell: TRON Builder Tour 2024

Hello Tronics!

As we embark on the exciting year of the Dragon we have seen the cryptocurrency industry grow and expand. At TRON DAO we are working hard to capture this excitement and continue building meaningful partnerships and collaborations throughout the year. With that being said, we are proud to announce TRON DAO will be attending the Cornell Blockchain Conference on April 26th 2024.

As we continue throughout 2024 TRON DAO’s TRON Academy team will be seeking top tier Universities to help educate the next generation of builders. In the future the TRON Academy also aims to collaborate with larger educational groups that provide services to multiple Universities in the US and Europe. This will help expand TRON DAO’s reach and education for the blockchain.

There are many exciting developments coming for the TRON Builder Tours! Be sure to follow the @TRONDAO Twitter account and stayed tuned here on the Forum for future updates :partying_face:

16 Likes

Another great year, I know what you guys are capable of doing. Keep raising the Tron flag high.
All the best team :pray:

4 Likes

That seems like a really admirable endeavor! Anticipating TRON Academy’s educational endeavors and TRON DAO’s attendance at the Cornell Blockchain Conference. Blockchain education and cooperation are going to see exciting times ahead! My wish is one day I’d be able to attend one of this irl conferences and represent the TronDao forum but for now, Enjoy!

4 Likes

Woa this is lovely and interesting,this is why I rate this platform No1 because of the ability to educate and input knowledge, but all the same I will like to know if there are any specific topics TRON DAO plans to address at the conference, and will there be representatives available to discuss TRON Academy or answer student questions.

3 Likes

You bring more to the table every day. Our best wishes are with you. keep going keep going :partying_face:

3 Likes

This is another wonderful event to capture and help shape the next generation builders indeed, but I would like to know if this collaboration will at some point, be extended to Africa where talents are still untapped

3 Likes

This is a very nice one, I will attend if it is done here in my location

3 Likes

Can the Tron team afford to invite some of her active forum members to this real-life event to learn and interact with other members

3 Likes

Hello @Chukseucharia this is a fun idea! I cannot make any promises but I’ll be sure make a note of this if we have a future Season 7 HackaTRON :eyes: :dragon:

5 Likes

Ok I understand. It will be great if the team will consider this when you present it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s indeed another great year to go again of Tron tour event, I hope this year tours and collaboration yield more fruits and positivity towards Tron ecosystem

1 Like