dCloud: A Web3 Cloud Storage Mobile app

But sah, when is iOS?

3 Likes

Target is may sir :grin:, working hard to have a proof of concept working by the end of the hackathon :blush:.

5 Likes

Lookin forward to itđŸ’ȘđŸ»

3 Likes

How easy or difficult is it to obtain contracts on BTFS 2.10 mainnet?

3 Likes

I still don’t get any contract but in the past I heard you need like 20 days to start getting them
 I’m like 10 days up and running and score 9 :sunglasses: I will let you know as soon as I receive the first one!

6 Likes

:clap:t3::muscle:t2:
Great, keep up the amazing work!

2 Likes

@JasonHunter Thanks to you for always cheering up and supporting everyone in the TRON/BTT ecosystem! You are the man!

4 Likes

Good luck on the #Hackathon!

3 Likes

I’m going live to show you how to create a BTFS 2 node using dCloud!! This time will be in Spanish but depending on demand I might do the same in English :wink: Telegram: Join Group Chat

Going live in 4 hrs!

2 Likes

Muy buena app! Espero que mĂĄs aplicaciones cĂłmo estĂĄs sigan desarrollĂĄndose :grinning:

2 Likes

wow that’s great, being able to use our mobiles to set up our own node and thus contribute more to the descentralization of BTFS, amazing indeed! regards!

2 Likes

very cool!! amazing!

2 Likes

Nice project. Look forward to seeing how it progresses.

1 Like

This project will be a complete bomb, it will run through the tron network in web 3.0, wooo, total explosion, you will see, the developers will have a lot of success. AMEN :pray::pray:

2 Likes

hey Simbad, nice project! I’ll start testing the app as soon as possible!! Good luck!

Thank you Delmi pleaSe don’t hesitate to reach out here if you encounter any roadblock, we will be happy to help!

1 Like

Gracias mcarocs!! Un gusto tenerte por aquĂ­ :slight_smile:

Great project on BTFS. looking forward. All the best

3 Likes

Thank you!!, we appreciate your vote :slight_smile: . This motivate us to keep working hard !!

1 Like

Great idea for the hackathon

1 Like