dCloud: A Web3 Cloud Storage Mobile app

Muy buen proyecto :+1:t4: ya pasarƩ por el grupo de BitTorrent en espaƱol para letrarme mƔs sobre su uso para android

3 Likes

Thank you!! Hope you enjoy using our app :slight_smile: if you havenā€™t done so far please take some time to vote :blush:

1 Like

Muchas gracias @aganamenon !! Claro, ya sabes dĆ³nde encontrarnos :+1:. Espero te guste la app!!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, Iā€™m glad to inform the very first LIVE we did with the BTFS community has been uploaded to YouTube: dCloud En VIVO Tutorial - YouTube

Special thanks to @AbrahamS314, @ElectroChain, @rlobato62, @Sadvil, @Juansinmiedooo :slight_smile:

More to come in the future! Stay tuned!

4 Likes

a pleasure, always collaborate in favor of decentralization!

I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll feel safe that my info is in someone else phone, It could get damaged and never turn on again, been stolen, etcā€¦ and I will lose all my info

Hello @esm , thank you for your interest in dCloud!. The good news is that nobody besides you have the complete file, every time you upload a file to BTFS it is splitted in 30 shards and delivered stored in different nodes (if they are using dCloud the node will be on their phones). At the end they wonā€™t be able to know anything about your files. =) If you like what we are doing please give us a vote in the web3 hackathon voting section

P.S. There is no risk of someone hacking your phone , etcā€¦ Our code is also open source so this adds extra security as anyone can take a look and report potential risks or issues in the app. :slight_smile:

Hope I clarified some of your doubts :upside_down_face:

1 Like

this is realy useful, i like itā™„

1 Like

Strong app we have here dCloud

2 Likes

Thank you @Fox @Banahi for your kind words! we are working hard to make this app as easiest and enjoyable to use for anyone =) . If you havenā€™t vote yet please consider giving us a vote, this way we can boost our development a lot :muscle:

2 Likes

nice sure Iā€™ll vote for you

2 Likes

I think that this is a good idea!!

1 Like

Very insightful actually

2 Likes

Thank you for the support!

1 Like

Interesting project! Will follow up on this

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest! =) We are working hard to build dCloud and serve our TRON/BTTC communities ;). If you havenā€™t vote yet a vote for us will help a lot to keep building :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finally voted, good luck dCloud team :hugs:

2 Likes

How will manage data privacy if data is tored on other people devices ?

1 Like

Thank you for your question @Toro ! No one will have your complete file besides you, every time you upload a file it is split in 30 different pieces and each one goes to a different host node, meaning they will only have an unrecognizable shard of your data. Since this is a common question and with a good reason Iā€™ll make a LIVE video explaining how BTFS works step by step soon to clarify all doubts =)

3 Likes

thatā€™s good project, user can use btfs.
good luck.

3 Likes