DePO, First P2P dApp with API

Hi, @zuby, thanks for your questions!

q1: There is time limit, if both parties can take the steps in this time - deals can be cancelled, and deposit would be returned

q2: Nobody, fees takes only from successfull deals

2 Likes

Hi, @H_P)

Q1:
The DAO will only be involved in disputes, and take serious responsibility for decisions (they are responsible with their DAO tokens for this). Let’s say there is a dispute, 10 participants from DAO are invited to solve it (they have to make a decision in favor of one of the parties to return or transfer the crypto deposit). Let’s say 9 voted to transfer money to 1 user and 1 voted to transfer money to 2. Then another dispute is started on this topic, involving other DAO members, and if all 10 vote that 2 user should receive the funds - then the first 9 who voted will lose their project tokens and they will be put up for sale again. So it’s kind of like a PoS in blockchain. And they are not interested to lose tokens, because token besides duties and opportunities - also gives profit, 1 token = 0,1% of the amount of profit of the whole protocol.

Q2:
We will sell the tokens to the members, there would be 1,000 tokens, one address can have only 1 token, token has 0 decimals, so in total would be 1,000 DAO members. DAO is cross-chain, so when we will add another blockchain - DAO should accept it, and resolve disputes on new blockchain. But for DAO member it means more money to earn

Will there be other means of trading apart from p2p?

1 Like

How can the two parties trust each other since no kyc or no registration is provided on the platform?

1 Like

Hi, @Mbfreed!

No, there would be only P2P, cos there is no better alternative to create decentrilized exchange. Banks wouldn’t provide good API or terms to transfer fiat from one user to another one. Only payment systems, but hey took aroundd 3-5% or even more

1 Like

Hi @Tinymf)

As i answered before:

This is possible thanks to smart contracts. The parties do not have to trust each other. The deposit is unblocked only if both parties agree that the transaction went well, if something is wrong - a dispute is opened, which the DAO decides

1 Like

Yh. I almost forgot that. It’s a great idea then. Keep it up

1 Like

We will, thanks for your support, i really appreciate that!

1 Like

Thank you for the support

1 Like

Alright thank you
I don’t get it’s possible to initiate a smart contract without fees

Ah, you mean gas fee. You are right, in evm blockchains it’s not possible to run transactions without paying gas. In this case, both sides can pay for gas, depends who run the step, but in most blockchains except ethereal it’s almost zero fees for such transactions)

If the user1 send crypto to contract and user2 send the money but user1 forget to release the crypto, maybe user2 will forget to claim as well. Is there a time limit, maybe a month, and if no party claimed anything the tokens are transferred to user2?

Also if a DAO member has been assigned and doesn’t know he’s supposed to vote or thinks that he doesn’t have all the elements to make a choice, what will be the consequences? Can the members decide to not vote? Will it be taken into account for the result?

1 Like

Yep, there is timers for each step, and if one of the side can’t proceed in this time, the other one can canceled or claim tokens, depends on the step. It’s not even month, hours

To open dispute information should be sent, if no needed information provided - then would be default decision, like transfer crypto to user1

If I’m a DAO member, I’m in Holidays and miss the assignment, am I going to lose my tokens?

Also if I don’t vote, the result won’t be 10/10 so will there be an other dispute or is it considered as 9/9

1 Like

For the first time there wouldn’t be Holidays, in the future - you can make an operator, to make decision instead of you.

There would be some “tries”, if you miss voting 5 times - you are going to lose your stake

If you don’t vote - then another voting will be started and this one cancelled

Got it, thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Good project, love the idea.
How would you handle credit cards payment or international bank wire transfer?

1 Like

Thanks for the question!

Answer: the platform does not accept or send payments, users exchange fiat funds directly between each other

2 Likes

It will be a great deal of choice for local traders. I will personally love to check this out

1 Like

How about places where there are restrictions on using fiat to purchase cryptođŸ„ș

1 Like