DIGITALMART- A decentralized Marketplace, Buying all you want with cryptocurrencies

Thanks so much, you are well appreciated

Yes thanks so much, it’s a project with vast value

1 Like

Wow these is a very needed product currently, these is really incitful and thoughtful of you guys, the sky won’t be your limit if you keep pushing guys

2 Likes

Me parece un proyecto interesante, es hora de dar valor a las criptomonedas en la vida cotidiana, crear una economĂ­a alternativa, donde tu decides.

2 Likes

Really so much appreciate you mate

1 Like

Wow you have a very large task at hand. If done correctly this could become the thing that makes crypto actually usable day to day. Good luck and hope to see your project a success :+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much, we will never relent until we get this project to the top and get its utility up for the crypto ecosystem

1 Like

Thats great to hear! Do you all have a Discord or Telegram group to follow?

Yes we do
Telegram

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Digital_Mart_?t=iwSm-ToQrywMymLG5MpLbw&s=09

3 Likes

Very great read guys! im looking forward to watching this project grow!

1 Like

Very great project guys, I’m looking forward to seeing this project grow

1 Like

wow~nice job`waiting~

1 Like

Hey Dom, we from G 15 theRevolt support your nice project with votes.

We Hope you like our project with a Trading Card Game and some People votes for us.

2 Likes

Es un proyecto que merece seguir adelante, tener una alternativa de economĂ­a a la que nos han impuesto.

Wow I am greatly appreciative, sure I do like your project too

2 Likes

oh, I somehow missed this project but I love it! especially the name is awesome, hopefully we can do something together in the future :slight_smile: (we are multiplace, #N10)

2 Likes

Sure, the future holds massive possiblities, you haven’t missed anything we still have a day to the end of voting, alot can still be done

4 Likes

great idea let’s see how it goes you’ve earned a vote

2 Likes

Thanks so much we greatly appreciate your vote

1 Like

Looks like you are on to something here. Good luck

1 Like