[Disqualified] Zombax.io : Kill zombies, upgrade your Smasher, kill more zombies!

This actually looks decent and fun. Very excited about the full launch.

2 Likes

Thanks, we are planning the full launch some time in early 2023 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the zomebie games!
Would you guys run marketplace yourself in your frontend?

1 Like

Yeah we have already coded the marketplace with all the buy/sell logic within the game but the contracts are compatible with the ApeNFT standards so it’s not mandatory to use the ingame marketplace :slight_smile:

Nice one, it’s kinda cool looking at the graphics, but no roadmap and milestone, I think you should look into it.

1 Like

Can armors have in built weapons too?

1 Like

Can’t wait to play this game and smash some Zombies!

1 Like

That is not currently planned, each vehicle just have 1 main (upgradable) weapon but technically that is doable :slight_smile:

I don’t really have a roadmap yet, as I’m working alone on the game (with my freelance designer), I’m just going to work on it as much as possible and release it when ready ^^ Now if I win a big prize, I might hire another developer to help me!

I love playing zombie games haha and the fact that this game is developed by a solo hacker, with the beautiful game design and documentation shows alot of painstaking work was lavish on this project… So superb and commendable

Earned my vote

2 Likes

Guys, we are currently designing the second vehicle! Here is the first draft with a few upgrades.

Wow love this, let’s kill some zombies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is cool …you can add some spikes to the tyres

2 Likes

We’re almost done with it, here it is at basic level:

And fully upgraded:

I’m currently integrating it in the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In future instalments will we be able to customize the car with color?

1 Like