DreamVerser - Spread your dreams to the World via TRON

In your video, you say that you will expand the museum with more floors on artsteps and create your own VR section on a different platform. Can I ask in what order you will do this?

2 Likes

Welcome to season 5.
Nice project and i love the suggestion @fabsltsa put across about dream translations. That will be a cool stuff to consider in the long term.

2 Likes

This is an interesting project

2 Likes

Good morning, of course, let’s answer right away. We plan to stay at artsteps for a while longer, depending on the number of users who come in the first 2 weeks. Because it is a free platform and the interface is very user-friendly. We will need some budget to create our own VR environment. That’s why we plan to continue like this for a while.

2 Likes

In our country, there are such artificial intelligence programs on the sites where dream descriptions are made by ai. Instead of creating it from scratch, we can use the interfaces through API use or joint collaboration. It will definitely attract more attention from users who just want to share their dreams.

2 Likes

Thank you for reviewing, liking and sharing your feedback :pray:

1 Like

Sooo dreammyy!!!.. :snowflake: :cloud:

2 Likes

That will be very great. Share your dream, aside receiving it interpretation from the AI, the AI too can create a pictorial description of your dream for you.

I had a dream last time and i was eating jollof rice and chicken. Aside getting an interpretation i can also a get a pictorial description of it and sell it as NFT.

4 Likes

short and sweet compliment thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

We have started working on the NFT Marketplace, we will try to add it to our platform, it seems like it may take a while, but it will definitely be very nice.

We are testing the OpenAI API for AI interpretation. We hope that we will get good results if we combine it with this API by extracting data from sites containing the meanings of dreams.

We will notify you @Nana66419 when update is out. Thanks for your valuable comment :mortar_board:

4 Likes

OmG totally loved the projectt, just checked your PDF and video and find it really succesfull. I love how you support creativity and variety through your project. Good luck on season 5 and wish you guys luck :pray: :pray: @DreamVerser

2 Likes

You brightened our morning with your comment, this compliment really made us happy. Would you like to share an NFT you like with us? Let us showcase it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s clear to me now, thanks for the clear explanation.

1 Like

We would like to share an opinion about this part. had the opportunity to try the platform and walking through the museum is relaxing, and the presence of music on table enhances the feeling of emotion nicely. We wish you good luck. We hope you can improve it a little more and see the most up-to-date quality version of the museum.

1 Like

Welcome to hackaTRONs5 ! Very very interestingly unique concept which I’ve not come across yet. DreamVerser website is looking good, the museum experience is great ! Good luck for the future !

2 Likes

A very nice welcome :vulcan_salute:
We value your support. We are glad that you tried our platform and liked it. We thank you.

2 Likes

I love how you boost creativity with giving the opportunity of drawing NFT’s by hand! If it’s gonna be on an advanced infrastructure it’s gonna work out pretty well, personally I’m excited to try and good luck on Season 5 guys

3 Likes

Waiting hopefully for the demo I believe it’ll be one of the big ones in artistry section tho :yum:

2 Likes

Hi guys, have you tested the museum with mobiles? I struggle to connect. Thanks!

1 Like

We will definitely create advanced infrastructure for drawing part, thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to test it.

1 Like