Dygnify protocol by Metropolitan Forex - On-chain SME lending

Thank you @Lisa1 Metropolitan Forex has 20 plus years experience in forex and of late they are many free forex learning materials on youtube and would say start there but we may in future build a dummy on-chain forex and SME lending dApp lab for virtually training.

3 Likes

:handshake::handshake:
awesome
keep building

5 Likes

You are welcome @Prince-Onscolo

4 Likes

Gracias. en el mundo en desarrollo, a las pymes les resulta difícil obtener financiación de las finanzas tradicionales; sí, es un buen paso.

3 Likes

@Jergens Funds are recovered upon loan repayment, failure to do so at the end of the loan repayment period, collateral locked is liquidated to the lender.

2 Likes
  1. Adoption by both lenders and borrowers may be a challenge hence need for big budget marketing and promotion.
    Tokenising non digital/virtual assets.
    2, High risk, better yields. Decentralized lending to small businesses is already high risk.
3 Likes

Excuse my intrusion, but small businesses, although they represent a high risk according to you to the lender, will have to be helped.
I would like the percentage that will be charged to the borrower.
Thank you

4 Likes

@rod1232313 percentages differ depending on borrower and loan amount, watch the demo here Dygnify protocol - YouTube

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, I’ll check out your video.

2 Likes

You are welcome @rod1232313, please do checkout the video whenever you are ready.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the support, especially those interacting with Dygnify as traffic is growing exponentially.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, looks great and easy to use. The lending use case is straightforward and I think this is laid out well.

1 Like