Elysium Receipt - Let's create our invoice together

Thank you very much, we focused on the BTTC network to get the best result in this competition process. After s6, other networks (especially TRON) will be integrated.

Hi @Okorie thanks a lot
Let’s answer all of them;

To prepare invoice documents, users will only need to share their address and txn hash data, they will be able to download using any other wallet. (We will share the demo in a few days)

The APIs of each crypto network have different abilities. Therefore, it is necessary to set up different platforms for different networks in the billing service. We initially chose BTTC because of its high transactions and API advantages. As we said, in the post-competition period, we will add all networks above a certain popularity, especially TRON, in line with the laws.

Although we can help with invoicing, as you said, the tax can vary from continent to continent, from country to country, even within a city. For now, all responsibility for taxation will belong to the user who creates the invoice. A new update may be made in the future.

This could be our key receptive point. Our key point in generating revenue will be to charge a certain fee when the person downloads the invoice after saving the invoice using a smart contract.
We are also thinking of creating discount packages for metamask addresses that have done a certain number of transactions to give businesses an advantage and attract them more.

1 Like

@Okorie please contiune to ask more and more questions after we publish our website :laughing: It helps us a lot to see our project from wide perspective

1 Like

Please tag me to the video when you release it

1 Like

I will definitely do as u wish,all the best

1 Like

That seems like a proactive way to tackle potential scalability difficulties. Integrating smart contracts and bespoke code for invoice administration could potentially improve storage and processing efficiency, it is critical to balance practicality with data security and privacy issues when deploying encryption.

How do you plan to manage access to encrypted invoice data while maintaining user accessibility and transparency?

1 Like

@Prince-Onscolo @Chukseucharia @RoseyTara @manfred_jr @ines_valerie @Dermov1 @Leevi @Okorie

Have a nice weekend and good evening to all of you, mates :wave:

We activated the site, shot an informative video and completed our application on both the forum and devpost. If you have free time, please review it and let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

3 Likes

We absolutely agree with every point.

There are a few parts in every transaction that everyone can easily see. We create the invoice number using the sender address, receiver address and txn hash. In addition to these three parts, we also use the metamask wallet address that the user connects to the site in order to aim to create invoices specifically for individuals and to increase reliability. In this way, we ensure that we increase diversity and bring special invoices to the wallet.

2 Likes

Welcome to Season 6. It was a topic that came to my mind while reading that made me wonder why no one had done anything about this before. It’s a great site. I created a new invoice a minute ago and its design is very nice. As you stated in your milestones, I expect you to bring new invoice design features. I strongly recommend that you definitely focus on TRON after BTTC, and then bitcoin and ethereum(which are most famous) too. Good luck

1 Like

looks great, are you planning to bring application too?

1 Like

Happy weekend to you too, I will check it out and share with you what I really feel about it, thank you

1 Like

I have checked both the website and video, very simple but I have a question. is there any fee for getting this invoice?

1 Like

Hi @Vdouglas, thanks a lot for review

Definitely we agree to this. After implementing TRON, probably we will first go for ethereum, then other chains. Nice to see that we think similarly :pray:

Hi @Stounag8, thanks for compliment. For now, we don’t think to bring application. Because it is way practical in desktop devices. Still we could after post-hackathon process, why not?

Every question is important for us :pray: Yes, there is be fee to create invoice. For now, it is so low (around 100 BTT). We’ll decide fee later. For now, we aim to improve the user interface and reach the first users.

We would also like to enable cash loading into the account and continuous spending from there in the future, which will facilitate multiple invoicing.

1 Like

nice, thanks for the response

1 Like

Very neat and organized work
You have the potential to stand out in the DeFi category
good luck in s6

1 Like

OK just wondering if you have uploaded the video because I am interested in knowing how this works

2 Likes

OHH got the information I was asking for. I will quickly check the video to learn more on how this approach is going to be the most suitable for companies

2 Likes

So intuitive and easy to use. But just like me that is more interested in verifying the transaction than reading some figures/alphabets on the invoice, will it be possible for your team to incorporate QR code in the invoice so that it will be more easier for anyone that would like to verify the transaction to scan the code and check the transaction on-chain?

1 Like