Fitness Ventures: Launch A Real Life Fitness Group on the Blockchain

Thank you! It’s our first Hackathon, we’re excited as well! :smile: And same to you, congrats with your submission!!

I’m into golf, running and gym-fitness! :blush: the two first ones being my favorites!

2 Likes

That’s awesome.

The production quality of you video is very professional.

I love all about fitness … excelente project!!

1 Like

@Sof Muy amable eres. Te lo agradezco. En la vida vas cumplir todos tus suenos y metas!

You are very kind. I’m grateful for your kindness!

Another video for a Smith MacyI was thinking of buying. Ended up getting an Xmark functional trainer and full gym accoutrements.

I really like sports and the fitness world, I think this project is a great idea. Good luck!!

1 Like

this is great for the fitness businesses

1 Like

Hi Maria @meryyy11

We really appreciate your words of support.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

@Amelia

Thank you for your kinds words. We really appreciate your support.

Btw, we have an upcoming announcement for all of you have posted your support here.

Can’t wait to share it :wink::blush::sunrise_over_mountains::sun_with_face:

Stay tuned!

To maintain a sound mental state of mind, i strongly believe that body exercise and fitness not only put our mind and body’s on check, but also plays a greater role on our daily interactions and commitments mostly when involving Blockchain.

3 Likes

@Raph

I totally agree.

Plus it’s too easy to burnout as a Blockchain dev.

There are a lot of moving parts, a variety of thinking patterns are needed, and it’s more complex than tradition software dev

1 Like

Love the idea of integrating fitness and crypto! hope to see some new updates soon do you guys have a twitter? :eyes:

I like gym and dance classes.
Good luck :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi @ObbTheShiz,

Great question. Not yet for this specific project.

BUT our “big” announcement is that we would like to set up a Discord server or online forum to receive feedback as we iterate.

More like a focus group of end-users so we can build something fitness enthusiast want to use!

End-user Benefits:

1. Help build a real product by giving direct feedback to the dev team
  2. Opportunities to test Fitness Ventures core features IRL (In Real Life) before official launch

@amelia, @Raph @WindsOfChange92 @NormaGVdeB @Sof @LineHammett
Which do you think is better to connect and engage our supporters?

1. Online forum or
  2. A Discord Server
1 Like

I think a lot of people in this space use Discord a lot, so I would go for that personally :blush: Telegram groups are also great, but if you wanna categorize it more, then Discord is better

1 Like

Great. Advice!

Thanks for the suggestion.

BTW, Justin has a fitness API: ExerciseDB API Documentation (justin-WFnsXH_t6) | RapidAPI

Hi Friends,

We’re looking for 1 or 2 JavaScript devs to join our team to specifically help with this project.

If interested in learning more, feel free to email us for details: Contact Us | Code Sport Labs

If you prefer a conversation first, we can set something up on Calendy: Calendly - Code Sport Labs

@WindsOfChange92 @Bela

Wow…great idea
An NFTs that is programmed for fitness ventures. Kudos to your team👍

@Kunlex

Thanks for your feedback!

What must-have features do think the product should have?

Which features would you be willing to pay for?