Fractional Real Estate on TRON

It’s quite refreshing to see that you’re considering a tiered fee structure and taking proactive steps to navigate the complex regulatory landscape of real estate tokenization.
Are there plans to support stablecoins for transactions to minimize currency volatility for investors from different regions?

1 Like

Our business plan regarding investor relations is not fully defined yet, but the point you raised is indeed important and will be incorporated into our plan, leaving no questions unanswered.

I really like the part where you said; “leaving no questions unanswered”, I’ve no further inquiries and would just watch as everything unfolds as Hackathon progresses, goodluck!

Wow amazing and thank you for your reply to me, I see that you are putting the user support and education first and it will be really good to get new users, please tell me are you going to have constant AMA to talk about anything concerning your users and for also to educate people about your project, thank you

Welcome to hackaTron S7. Considering the issues of fraud or fake claim of ownership in real estate properties, what measures are you putting in place to verify the legitimacy of the properties being tokenized in order to prevent fraud in the platform?

Welcome to the hackathon session 7
After reading your project, I am convinced that it have the potential of addressing major challenges in real estate investment which is often cause by the high entry barriers, lack of transparency, and illiquidity. But the following question is my concern which I will want you to address;

1. How are you going to maintain compliance with regional real estate regulations?
  2. How can investors earn dividends from their holdings and how will you ensure fair sharing of the dividends?
  3. How will you evaluate the value of the real estate to ensure that each fractional properties accurately reflect the real-world value of the real estate?

cc: @SimbadMarino

@cybrio Any updates on those? 2 days left to voting. You are missing something important

2 Likes

Hello team @cybrio , we did not hear you back from devpost management. We hope all is good, unfortunately your project did not meet basic info. Feel free to join us for Season 8.

Regards!

4 Likes