FreeAiNFTs - gasless subscription to AI NFTs

Project Name: FreeAiNFTs - gasless subscription to AI NFTs
Project Track: AI
Team Name: MoTo team
Team Member(s): @mto

HackerEarth Project Link: MoTo team - HackaTRON Season 5 - Submission | HackerEarth Hackathons

Project Goal: To create a platform on BTT Chain Testnet where users can subscribe for free (gasless) to specific types of NFT generated by OpenAI.

Project Value:

“Free AI NFTs” is a gasless (FREE) NFT subscription dapp for AI-generated NFTs on BTT Chain Testnet.

Detailed breakdown of main components:

• User wallets & EIP-712 Signatures: Users will need to have a Metamask wallet to interact with the web app & sending to the backend a EIP-712 signature for free subscription.
    EIP-712 signatures ensure that user actions are secure and cannot be tampered with.
  • Backend wallet relayer: A backend wallet acts as a relayer to sponsor the gas fees on behalf of the users. The backend server is responsible for submitting transactions to the BTT Chain Testnet.
  • Subscription management: Users should be able to choose their subscription preferences, including the category of NFTs they want to receive. This information needs to be stored in the smart contract.
  • NFT Generation & Minting: Based on the subscription preferences, the smart contract triggers the AI to generate the NFTs and then mint them. The NFTs are transfered to the subscribers wallets.
    All NFTs are generated using Open AI api.
  • User Experience: A web interface with user-friendly design that allows users to easily subscribe and view own NFTs.

How does it work?

• Part 1 – Subscription

• To make NFT subscription FREE, we use EIP-712 signatures: users sign and submit signatures (free action), which are sent to a server where they are checked for validity and, if successful, a special dedicated wallet (with a balance) sends a transaction (paying for it) and registers the user who sent the signature.
  • Part 2 – Generating and sending NFTs

• All NFTs are generated using OpenAI API.
    • The process of generating and sending NFTs is also FREE for users, since there are dedicated wallets on the server (relayers) that do this by sending transactions to a smart contract and paying with their native tokens, not users. To ensure that NFTs are automatically sent after a certain time interval, CRON tasks were launched on the server.

Project Info:
“Free Ai NFTs” PDF presentation:
FreeAiNFTs.pdf (43.3 KB)

Project Website: http://77.232.38.111:5000/

Project Test Instructions:

1. Open dapp in your browser;
  2. Connect your Metamask wallet;
  3. Change network to BTT Chain Testnet;
  4. Select one of the subscriptions from the list (NFT batch). At the moment there are 2 of them: one with a maximum number of subscribers of 15, the other - 12.
  5. If you have not subscribed, on the subscription details page you will see a form where you need to write a prompt (preference, topic) for the NFTs you want to receive. For example: dog, cat, car, flowers, etc.
  6. Click on “Subscribe with this preference”. Your Metamask wallet will open with a request to sign and send a signature. This is a FREE action and does not require gas or native coins. By sending the signature, you will automatically subscribe to receive NFTs with the specified topic. You can find out in detail why it is FREE by reading the section above “How does it work?”
  7. You will receive FREE NFT every certain time interval. At the moment the interval is ~1 hour. This may be changed in the future.

Project Details:
Video: FreeAiNFTs - gasless subscription to AI NFTs on Vimeo

Smart Contract links:

Project Milestones:

• [DONE] Deployment of smart contracts on the BTTC Testnet;

• [DONE] Running the server & CRON tasks;

• [DONE] Integration with OpenAI API;

• [DONE] Creating the dApp interface;

• [TO DO] Adding the ability to select the style of generated NFTs. Eg: Fantasy, Low Poly, 3D Animation, Vector Art, Oil Painting etc.

• [TO DO] Creating an admin panel;

• [TO DO] Creation of a notification system for users about receiving new NFTs.

Dapp images:

13 Likes

Please write in full details.
All the best buddy
Welcome to Tron Hackathon session 5

2 Likes

Welcome to Grand Hackathon Season 5
Please update all your details

2 Likes

You have a lot to update, will all these be on chain? if yes how are you going to make it gasless

1 Like

Welcome to Season 5, update your info :eyes:

2 Likes

hello @Gordian @manfred_jr @Nweke-nature1.com .
Thank you all !
Now almost all the information has been added.

2 Likes

Buddy welcome to Tron Hackathon season 5
Your project, FreeAiNFTs, is a very innovative and promising idea.
I am particularly interested in the use of EIP-712 signatures and dedicated wallets to make NFT subscriptions gasless for users.
This is a very clever approach, and it has the potential to make NFT subscriptions more accessible to a wider range of people.

1 Like

I have a question for you here @MTO

Hi @Prince-Onscolo

I’m sorry for keeping you waiting for a long time.
This is a very good question and I will answer.
[By the way, I updated the post and added the “How does it work?” section.]

Yes, all NFTs are minted on chain (BTTC Testnet for now).
But the subscription to NFTs and their receipt is FREE for users.

How is this possible?

• The fact is that all these transactions are sent by other wallets that are located on the server.
  • To send a subscription request, users send a FREE meta transaction (EIP-712 signature). This request goes to the server, and a special wallet that already has native tokens (test BTT) does this for the user.
  • As for generating, minting and sending NFTs, it is also similar here. This is done by special wallets (relayers) with an existing native balance (test BTT). And to ensure the fact that NFTs will be sent automatically at a certain interval, CRON tasks were launched on the server.

I hope I answered your question.

1 Like

Hi @Okorie .
Thanks for support !

oh OK the updated details even answer my question. Thanks

1 Like

A gasless subscription platform for AI-generated NFTs on the BTT Chain Testnet?
How are funds then generated to run the platform?

Is your project meant to stay on testnet? Or will you also cover gasfees when you’ll be on mainnet? How will it be covered? Do you generate income on nft mints?

Hello :wave: @fabsltsa @manfred_jr
Yes, at the moment, the project is working on the testnet and we cover the gas fee.

We are now focused on creating a strong infrastructure and making sure everything works as it should.
When the project is launched on the Mainnet (the testnet version will work in parallel), we will also cover the commissions, as stated in the project.

How will it work?

In short, there will be a point system (off chain).
Since all the logic for subscribing and sending NFTs happens on the server, it is very easy to come up with different approaches and variations.
For example, it will be possible to create logic where only wallets from a certain list can receive NFTs (from a whitelist, for example) or wallets with a certain number of points, etc.

How to get points?

Here again there are many methods or actions for which you can get points: Free and Paid.

One of the free ways is to receive points for participating in future quests and activities on social networks. We plan to create a system: “Be active and get points.” .
These will be tasks in collaboration with other projects from the BTT Chain and possibly from other networks.

As for paid options, this will be the purchase of points for a certain number of tokens (not only from the BTT Chain. It will be possible to pay with many tokens from different networks).

I hope I answered your question

Ofcourse you did answer the question by simplifying your explanation, I’m curious as to what your budget is like for covering gas fees and certain commissions as you clearly stated in your response, thank you!

1 Like

Promising project, I loved everything. Just one question please, why is the website domain occurs from numbers?

Hi @UltimaTron . Thanks for feedback.
At the moment, the project is loaded on a server that does not yet have a domain attached to it. This will be done later when the main aspects of the project have been tested.
But you can already go to this IP address and try to use the project.

1 Like

Hi all.

We are pleased to announce that we have added a home page for our project, which describes and provides brief information about what the project is and how it works.

Below I attach a couple of screenshots:

3 Likes

Very nice, keep on building

2 Likes

thanks @Nweke-nature1.com !

1 Like