Project Name: GreenDAO
Project Track: Academy
Team Name: GreenDAO
Team Member(s): 2 Students from Ajamani Multilateral High School and Angelina College
DevPost URL: MD Baha Uddin's (kabirhossen866) software portfolio | Devpost
Project Goal: Empower your community with TRON
Presentation: Final.pptx - Google Slides
Considering the current Energy Crisis, we have to change the paradigm and get the whole community aware and involved in the energy transition. The Central Top-Down model doesn’t benefit the whole community and has led to sky high energy bills. To save the planet from Climate Change, we will have to move to a bottom-up model that can lead us to a sustainable world where everybody thrives.
Our magic solution (400 characters):
GreenDAO, DAO as a service to empower communities as a decentralized autonomous organization to take more control over the issues that affect them. GreenDAO uses the power of Web 3.0 Infrastructure from TRON to deliver a dependable way for governments and municipalities to distribute funds and subsidies, so these communities can make the decisions that are best for them. GreenDAO gives everybody a vote and a voice.
How it works (max 5 steps)
- Create DAO: A community DAO is created on the GreenDAO platform. The whole community is invited to participate in the DAO.
- Set goal: The municipality sets a goal for the DAO, for example: an energy independent neighbourhood and a wallet with funds to achieve this goal.
- Create quotations and ideas: Different ideas to achieve these goals, and quotations by providers, are posted on the platform by the community. These options have to comply with terms and conditions defined in smart contracts.
- Check ideas and vote: Everybody in the DAO can vote on their favourite options to achieve the goal.
- The options with the most votes are selected. The smart contracts will be executed where the money in the wallet from the goal will be sent automatically to the wallets of the selected ideas.
Project Website: https://greendao-tron.vercel.app/
Project Test Instructions: GreenDAO/README.md at main · 457ksnider/GreenDAO · GitHub
Tron Nile Network (Completed)
Tron Testnet (Future)