Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here!

Q. Why don’t I see all DevPost participants on the forum poll?
A. Not all DevPost participants chose to participate in the forum hackathon. Moreover, only eligible projects that met the hackathon requirements will be listed on the poll.

Probably you were disqualified.

5 Likes

WARP by USTX in very interesting project!! I vote it!

5 Likes

We actually have to wait till august 17th for the official results, dear! :sweat_smile::tipping_hand_woman:t3: 14 days of excitement ahead of us!

8 Likes

Hi @WindsOfChange92 ,
I want to know why?
If I was disqualified, because my project was accepted in the forum (I need permission to post, and that’s been a long time, I was one of the first to post)… it’s not right, I’m sad!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see this season winner

9 Likes

lets go, good luck to all awesome projects out there

4 Likes

7 Likes

Really excited for #AfricaStars, #PrimoDao, Just money and some many projects out there. Let’s go Tronic

9 Likes

I wanna see the winner in end of this season 2…I’m so excited

8 Likes

Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed

7 Likes

GOODea this is concerning also the fact that the older projects vs the new. Have communities already set up.

It should be ranked on playtime seen on each platform or something along them lin

3 Likes

thanks for this hackathon, Tron community is on fire again, its amazing and flawless

8 Likes

I have no doubts, WARP by USTX # D12 is the most complete project. Capable of bringing value to the TRON ecosystem. :boom::clap:

5 Likes

Why I can’t vote in this post

5 Likes

You need the « Basic » user badge (Trust Level 1).
Browse around on the forum and read more posts/topics

11 Likes

wow… nice article for knowledge

4 Likes

This space is amazing and educating. I’m learning so much and I’m enjoying my experience here

6 Likes

It’s amazing to see all the love and support here for all projects building on the Tron network, Tron does have a fantastic community following we just all need to be together as ONE.

Tron is already a great chain to be involved in we just need to be more loud about it and for the project builders/founders to stay onboard and keep building, i think at this point in time were all in a great place and can see a very good future ahead :100:

Good luck to every single project here!!

8 Likes

To reach level 1 stay more active in the forum, like more posts too as well as comments you will reach level 1 soon✌️

7 Likes

#TronStrong

24 Likes