Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here!

Go go kukies go go excelente

4 Likes

Buen consejo. Yo apenas descubro cĆ³mo responder aquĆ­ :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

True. We believe in Tron @ JavierGarza. Thatā€™s why TruQoin-Crypto from TruIQ Global is using Tron and the reason why we are here in this worldwide Hackathon 2022.

4 Likes

Primo has to get it!

4 Likes

Te recomiendo el proyecto de Cukies World, enfocado en ser diferente, sin duda te va a gustar. Por cierto es buen momento de comprar los NFT, asesĆ³rate antes. Puedes ver el proyecto nro17šŸ˜‰

5 Likes

AWESOMEEEE!!!

I love how vibrant the TRON community isā€¦and all the synergy options we can build between participants.

I wish you much success :crossed_fingers:

#TronStrong

7 Likes

vwhy i am unable to vote???

6 Likes

yes you can vote once you are on level 1

5 Likes

Yes. Very true. Tron is the way to go. Check our new crypto. This is the only company so far that I know that is linked with a real company which is TruIQ Global. The health products of TruIQ helped me with a lot with my health. Check on out website. TruIQ Global.

Check in also our forumā€¦TruQoin - Crypto Mining Cooperative.

4 Likes

Estoy muy participativo para recibir mi nivel uno y votar por mi proyecto favorito.

7 Likes

Hola Hola, les recomiento hechar un vistazo a Cukies World. Un juego play to earn super novedoso y gran potencial en la red TRON. Te invito a votar

8 Likes

Hi @TronLive , Iā€™ll take advantage of your post and add my case (if you scroll up, youā€™ll see that Iā€™ve been trying since the beginning of the vote)

Why am I out of the Forum vote? I am
waiting for a pertinent answer @admin.hackathon , But as I havenā€™t received any response so far, and time is running out!
I ask myself some questions for the case (assumption):

-If my project, for some reason, was ineligible, why did they let it be posted (I need prior authorization)?

-Itā€™s been a long time since the registration until nowā€¦ if something happened why didnā€™t you notify me before?

-Am I not eligible to receive the award? Am I useful only when I invest (spend) my money in the project?

-What is the fate of a cryptocurrency that centralizes instead of decentralizing? (if you ask yourself that question, before investing time and money)?

-A forum apparently with rules and promoting a democracy, is it?
(The manager hasnā€™t answered any questions so far on the forum, the decision he makes is sovereign, we couldnā€™t talk to him).

Sorry , the outburst @TronLive , Iā€™m very sad,
but dialogue is necessary to evolve.

4 Likes

JustRug Nft launchpad

9 Likes

Goodluck to JustRug Nft launchpad :fire::fire:

9 Likes

I want to vote. Please level me up.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been posting for days and wanted to vote today, but am being told that I need to have a Trust_Level higher than 1. How do I make that happen?

7 Likes

Just keep working on it.

My 2 cents worth is to browse the entire TronDao Forum, ready beyond the Hackathon and participate in other discussion. It is a good anti-bot system they have going on here.

(P.S. Would appreciate a vote for TronVerse in the GameFi category. )

8 Likes

No Iā€™m not Dave just a different kind of Redpill

2 Likes

Cukies World :anger: :boom: :kiss: :kiss:

4 Likes

I want to vote for TruQoin - Crypto Miningā€¦ It is my favorite.

5 Likes