Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here!

like you have nothing else to do … wow😃

4 Likes

Why do you think… have to create lv 1

4 Likes

Looking forward to voting. There are many great projects involved!

7 Likes

Grab the opportunity Hackathonorss… :boom::facepunch:

Publish your free Press Release articles on TronWeekly

18 Likes

Wonderful read and input :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

A lot of great projects I am reading about, looking forward to casting my vote. Still have several to go through to read about yet.

7 Likes

yeah looks like its really up to something good

3 Likes

is this not spamming?

2 Likes

I already posted a reply for the same here

Plus it is not asking for votes what we want is you to go and read checkout our project, suggest something, and if you like it then vote.

Asking community to come and see our project is not spamming. If we don’t do that 90% people won’t even bother to see a project which doesn’t have any established community, or votes or likes

We are working hard for people to see our project and get know, and I think we don’t deserve to be called spammers

Lets call a poll and see what the community thinks about

• Activities like these are spamming and should not be allowed
  • Activities like this help community grow, and allows product out reach, and should be allowed
0 voters
5 Likes

i have seen a couple of your posts like this ,its spam please stop it. build a community not spam the ones other projects brought

2 Likes

if you dont have a community, what is stopping you from building yours? wont you build a community after the hackaton or no community for your project?

2 Likes

Quier votar por Cukies World, ¿que debo hacer para lograrlo? :frowning:

4 Likes

First of all you can go and check the tokeniz platform there you can find all the places where links to my projects are posted.

There are only 9 posts where you could find those links,

4 of which are topics like what topics or projects are you interested in or something like predict a winner.

And if you call me providing links to my project in 5 messages spanning over 4 different topics as spamming, not as a content less posts but as a way to help community find answers to their questions and move forward by reading my project.

I would like to ask @admin.hackathon to please take a look and let me know if what I am doing is correct or wrong, and where does it falls under community guidelines

4 Likes

Great to know all of the information :+1:

7 Likes

I am not complaining about not having a community,

I am saying forum.trondao is our community, where we want to grow with everyones support.

We have many plans for future, but not allowing us to use this forum to get the most required upliftment is what we disagree with

4 Likes

Wish you good luck everybody.:star_struck::pray:

#Tron #TronNetwork #TronStrong #jm #Nft #TBT #trex #justrug #staking

4 Likes

I want to vote for the revolt, how can I vote?

3 Likes

@justrugnft is the best NFT project yet
So much originality :heart::heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love pet vs pets a great project in Gamefi :innocent:

4 Likes

Ty sir will able to vote now…

3 Likes