Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here!

More and more people are joining to vote, this will be a few exiting days for all projects participating.

It’s also great to see so many new people here at the forum. Hope all of you will keep using it when the hackathon is over. It’s a great place to get to know Tron and all it’s different communities and members.

7 Likes

Let’s go primo! I’m currently browsing the forum waiting for my level 1 to vote

3 Likes

It’s been shocking to see people appreciate Picardy Protocol. Thank you everyone.
It’s also been amazing checking out other projects like Capital Lion Music, Decentral ease and a lot of gamefi projects.

5 Likes

Let’ go teams, time to win :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll be biting my nails off before the 17th.

3 Likes

Loved reading this :muscle:

6 Likes

needed 2 coffees to get through all the messages lol

5 Likes

Same here! They will be all gone, haha

4 Likes

I wish I could vote for my favorite projects, but system doesn’t allow me :man_bowing:

7 Likes

Been reading through a lot of project submissions here, and I must say I am very impressed with the level of creativity and skills! :smiley:

5 Likes

Looking at your stats, I think you should be close now! Maybe visit a few more topics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All the participants and the community are very vibrant + creative and visionary

I am very excited to participate in these events, I enjoy every moment of the hackathon

#sTRONg #TronStrong #BitTorrent

9 Likes

Have your all seen the support @justrugnft is giving ? I hope they win

1 Like

Good luck to all projects! (well done) #WARP :sunglasses::heart:

6 Likes

Vamos a votar, para estar en los primeros von cukies.world

2 Likes

Incredible… this post has reached 300 comments :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

So many comments to be able to reach TL1 and be able to vote. It’s nice having so many users though.

4 Likes

Read longer posts with plenty comments
Top topics with +200 comments

6 Likes

You need to check out other projects too before you could vote for your favourite project,
compare your favourite one against others and see if other projects can get added to your favourites.

Plus let me remind everyone, you can always give a total of 20 votes 5 in each category, so please also try to support other projects too…

Btw you can start by going through our project here

9 Likes

Thank you for such a thorough and detailed answer.

2 Likes