Publish your free Press Release articles on TronWeekly

TRON is about Collaboration and Inclusive Growth!

We have been in this space as a media house since inception of TRON Mainnet

Looking at the discussions in forum we realised that there are many teams which have good products but need more exposure!

As a community initiative we have decided that we will Publish FREE PR Articles on our platform TronWeekly.com from today till 11st August!

Criteria :

1. Submit your content to @Adu_m on telegram
  2. We will randomly select 2-3 articles for publication per day till 11th August

P.S: Submission is not a guarantee of publication! We will try and include as many as possible in this timeframe.

Wish you all the best :+1::+1:

136 Likes

Lovely initiative :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!

@TuruGlobal @SuperJack @SiLi @Slaggy @Deiva @KLesku @TronNinjas @TronVerse @fabsltsa @LineHammett check it out … it might be useful for you :blush::blush:

74 Likes

@justrugnft @Trexpunk :point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

14 Likes

Nice opportunity you are giving to projects!

16 Likes

Very nice initiative!

12 Likes

Very Nice initiate. For sure we will write a nice article

15 Likes

Very nice initiative and a generous offer for the projects & TRON community!. :clap:

18 Likes

Super cool of TWJ to do this.

11 Likes

Tagging few more who might find it useful @JoshLionX @Tashlion @Stian @MONST3R @intercroneswap

15 Likes

I’m waiting for your messages Hackathonor’S … Bang :facepunch::boom: my Inbox :wink:

10 Likes

Any specific format we should be writing the articles in, or any refrence docs.

We are a new project and have a lot to learn, although we are getting good traction on forum, we want various people to know about our project, and if possible get some suggestions, supporters as well as votes…

Hope you can help us and allow us to learn a lot many things

Here is our project do you think we could be the one to be a part of the PR stream

15 Likes

Give yourself time write about your project … Contact me here or on telegram @Adu_m send me the pdf of your article … we’ll check it & if something not upto mark …

TWJ team will help you in all way we can to improve your info in your words on article to our portal …

Feel free here … :hugs:

16 Likes

These is a beautiful initiative, kudos guyz

12 Likes

Thanks a lot, this is going help a lot while we grow our project

9 Likes

Just relax & express yourself in words about your project we’ll share it with the Crypto World for you … :+1::muscle:

12 Likes

I will make sure to share it with you asap

7 Likes

Till then please take time to go through our submission and provide us with your valuable suggestions and support us

7 Likes

Sure Brother… :relieved: I’ll do …

12 Likes

I think so too… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::right_anger_bubble::relaxed::ok_hand::sunny::sparkles:

5 Likes

TWJ has raised the bar, very nice initiative!

7 Likes