Tron Weekly Journal [TWJ News]

Solana Attack: Slope Is to Blame; Sam Bankman Extends Support

6 Likes

I like that fact that you guys could potentially be a solid source for gathering the latest info in this space . Great work team

3 Likes

Yes even I watch their Telegram filled with very informative news :newspaper:

Loving what they they bring to general people on daily basis good work

I voted :ballot_box:

3 Likes

Me too voted for W22 : TWJ :+1::innocent:

2 Likes

Good to see TWJ is still making contributions to Tron and Crypto news in general. Congrats on all your now and future accomplishments.

2 Likes

Good move :+1: :point_down:

Trondao Forum: publish-your-free-press-release-articles-on-tronweekly

4 Likes

What is your basic source of revenue?

2 Likes

I guess it’s PR , Content writing and Ads on portal

2 Likes

Hi, congrats, interesting project!

2 Likes

I support also WARP on DEFI category :wink:

3 Likes

Btw people who have 5M TWJ … pls drop a msg to @AdiTWJ to include you in TWJ DAO Club !
It is the place to discuss decentralisation of Media + there is revenue share with the DAO as well :+1:

5 Likes

Good luck for your team~

2 Likes

Warp is the best in DeFi category. Anyway this is the great web3 project. I follow it

2 Likes

Me parece un buen proyecto, que se puedan expresar opiniones sin censura.

2 Likes

Every social media earn from Advertisement … same as we do … but have other options too for crypto …

2 Likes

thats a great project loved it good workj

3 Likes

I follow it guys, thanks

2 Likes

good project!!! keep up the information and we are reading and learning

2 Likes

I think this is one of the very creative idea. However in journalism and news publishing, you cannot rely on public opinion. Also, these news are shaped for different purposes to form public perceptions having personal agendas of nations, politicians and different groups. So it would be challenging to convince people about the authenticity of transparency

4 Likes

We appreciate your comments.
In the beginning, people thought we were just tron-funded media, therefore persuading the crypto community that we are not biased media was a tremendous task.
However, we always adopted a neutral stance and gradually gained people’s attention by covering news, regardless of what technology they belong to.

The editorial team should never become involved in a journalist’s opinions since media outlets should play the function similar of a soccer referee :blush:

4 Likes