Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here!

We wish all the registered projects a lot of success!!!

Creativity, innovation and teamwork will be key for the community

#TronStrong :muscle:

31 Likes

Is it just me or is everyone also excited to be part of this​:clinking_glasses::100::heart:

23 Likes

Good luck, everyone!!:raised_hands::zap:

21 Likes

Good luck to all the teams that even had the will to submit something. It has never been easy to create something out of nothing.

Wishing you all the best.
But the project I am really looking out for is the #AfricaStars project from the camp of @TuruGlobal, what they seem to offer and achieve is recommendable.

Bring education about Africa to the masses and earning whilst you learn.

I hope they come out victorious.

46 Likes

Good Luck to Everyone, it’s great to see how active & sTRONg TRON actually is !

30 Likes

Great job guys. Lets make tron blockchain a better place for all.

20 Likes

I do understand that ppl will have to reach a certain required level to take part in the voting to avoid spamming but why make it so hard, some ppl who are totally committed to there project but have full time jobs and families just haven’t got the time to reach this level, which will result in vital votes not given to there supporting projects just my thought of having a more democratic voting system

25 Likes

It will be a really eventful voting time :tada::tada::tada:

Good Luck Teams

24 Likes

Good luck USTX team!! Warp is beautiful project :crossed_fingers:

29 Likes

:muscle::v::fist: definitely we all gonna FlyWithTuru

22 Likes

The engagement in Season 2 has really grown vis a vis Season 1 … kudos to everyone involved :+1::+1:

@TronLive @admin.hackathon great effort indeed :clap:t2::raised_hands:t2:

28 Likes

Go cukies world, goo!

23 Likes

Best Tron project :boom: amazing

16 Likes

Exciting! If you have time please read vote for number #W40 (:heart:)

17 Likes

Is it really fair for new projects to compete against old projects?
A brand new project, competing against the winners of the previous hackathon.
The old projects already have enough funding and already built community to easily win the hackathon.
What are your thought guys?

25 Likes

Congrats to get to the voting stage on all these projects, looking forward to casting my vote on my favorites. :grinning: :thinking:

21 Likes

#AfricaStars/TuruAngels :eagle: is very amazing :heart_eyes: with professional art display :v::fist:

17 Likes

Kudos to you as well for great work and commitment :fist:

14 Likes

I agree with the post above. I checked several telegram groups and already took screenshots, they work together. Former winners with the audience wind up their votes in the voting. When they have a ready-made audience with 1500 participants, it will not be difficult to get first place. And that’s how it is with everyone! I don’t understand the meaning of this. How can there be honest voting when this happens? where is decentralization? As an example, we see that this is completely centralized and coordinated in order to achieve their goals and promote their interests.

32 Likes

Good luck to all the projects.

20 Likes