Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here!

Good luck to all participants :muscle:

16 Likes

Good luck to all the great hard working teams and projects. :muscle:

12 Likes

Good Luck guys. May the best win

14 Likes

Once I am able to vote will do so !!! #G17 Cukies :rocket:

25 Likes

Really hard to get the status to be able to vote😅

19 Likes

Especially with the step-by-step instructions, could might as well hire a click farm to do it somewhere :man_facepalming:

13 Likes

My favorite project for vote is Cukies World #G17 CUKIES!

17 Likes

CUKIES WORLD plis :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

From the rules:

For this hackathon, you will be submitting a complete project

What constitutes as a full project? It’s pretty whack to see projects on top of the voting leaderboard that are nothing more than a landing page lmao (no development with tron technology has been done whatsoever). That also don’t even have a link to a GitHub repo.

16 Likes

well, you see, we are told about decentralization and that it is unfair to them, but what about new projects with zero audience?)

15 Likes

We need to support each others

15 Likes

Would like to wish all entries good luck and thanks for building on the # TronNetwork you are making this ecosystem great :+1:

12 Likes

Good luck everyone #TronStrong

10 Likes

Every projects wants to go all out to establish them as #1 unfortunately not every supporter has the time to qualify for the trondao voting criteria which leaves the smaller project not supported in this space, but that said I which everybody good luck :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Btw I am a new member here, and tried to build something different than the main-stream mint NFTs and sell NFTs.
Please check out #N25 Tokeniz,
And share your suggestions.
Dont know I can get on top of votes but some genuine suggestions will surely help,

I plan at deploying it to mainnet by end of september, and genuine feedbacks from community is what we need the most.

You can see it here Tokeniz :- Giving Value To NFTs

14 Likes

I’ve been using the trondao chat for a few month now and not reached basic yet, so no votes from me, really trying to grind hard so I can support my investments :gem::raised_hands:

14 Likes

luck to hikaru protocol :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Good luck everyone!!!

9 Likes

Reply to the comments you like and heart them as well. It also helps to spend time reading on the page as that counts towards the Basic Achievement. So read about other projects as well to learn about them. You should be able to get there before voting is closed. Good luck I hope you get to put your vote in.

19 Likes

Excellent opportunity to network

11 Likes