It’s a new day
It’s a new week
It’s a new month
It’s the month of May
It’s voting Day
Good morning TronDao forum community
Happy new month and fruitful month to you all
Don’t forget TronDao voting starts today, your vote is your right and choice
Don’t forget to vote for all the good projects out there, our primary aim is to vote for quality projects that are ready to deliver to put Tron ecosystem on :fire:

Kudos to my bosses in the forum that always put in there efforts with a constructive ideas :bulb: to make this forum a better place,… the likes of @Prince-Onscolo @antonio @Nana66419 @Gordian @fabsltsa @Youngyuppie And the rest I can’t mention once you are in this forum, you are highly appreciated :+1:, keep up the good works

I won’t forget the immeasurable efforts by @admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON @HunterTRON For making this day possible as promised , it is not an easy task but you guys did it :muscle:

For all the projects in this season Grand Hackathon season 4, I wish you all the best :handshake:
For our lovely community please vote for good projects that can deliver :pray:
I don’t have any advice about a Project to vote for do your + and - :wink:
Wishing you all the best :handshake:
Happy Voting Day :pray:

23 Likes

thank you big man. Point of correction you are my boss :joy:
I am not part of your bosses.

Happy voting and new month too
Stay blessed.

And to the community members, if you have any idea how to keep this forum engaging after the Hackatron kindly post it or dm.
Let’s make this platform our home.
We learn and have fun the same time. Feel free and enjoy yourself here.

8 Likes

The bosses know themselves
By their foot :foot::footprints: we shall know them :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you for being part of this amazing platform you also need to be celebrated.

You have done alot and still doing. Kudos

3 Likes

then you have mistaken someone’s foot to mine :joy::joy: Check again

2 Likes

Cuando acabe el periodo de votaciones, se mantenga todo más calmado. tengo cosas agradables que proponer para mantenernos siempre activos.

3 Likes

Feliz día, tu formas parte de estas personas que has nombrado, con tus posts y tu personalidad haces que el foro se convierte en un lugar agradable.

1 Like

I trust you my brother
always available to assist :pray:

2 Likes

Si, cuento contigo, con @Nweke-nature1.com @Nana66419 @Gordian @Youngyuppie @fabsltsa y los demás usuarios que quieran formar parte, todo el mundo es bienvenido.
Cuando llegue el momento os cuento.

6 Likes

alright my brother :pray:
24/7 available

2 Likes

Thank you for kind words, I really appreciate, wishing you all the best :pray:

1 Like

I think I can see :eyes: clearly :joy:

1 Like

Thank you for your contribution always and your continuous support, keep it up :handshake::muscle:

1 Like

I’m active again after a long time. I miss you and this platform so much :upside_down_face: :blue_heart:
I want to say thank you for being active and keeping us informed and entertained with your comments to @Prince-Onscolo , @antonio , @Nana66419 , @Gordian , @fabsltsa , @Youngyuppie

7 Likes

It’s well bro, am always available any day anytime :handshake:

1 Like

Welcome @Eric
now you are here to stay
Let’s make the forum lovely
Thank you :pray:

1 Like

@Eric Welcome on season 4 :star_struck:

Se que es así, te lo agradezco.

Hello Eric, welcome back to our wonderful Tron Dao forum.
Good to have you with us
All the best.

Thanks for your kind words.
Keeping it up and active

Nice write up.All is well.Succes awaits the good projects

1 Like