How to add Tron Blockchain on METAMASK browser

Bro. Where do you normally get your information from?

2 Likes

Naturally since Tron not compatible with metamask wallet

I don’t find it comfortable with these information

To avoid getting confusion and missing of funds especially newbies

3 Likes

I’d eventually take it down ser, but I do love constructive criticisms. As a public writer, you gotta be prepared for scrutiny and questions when you put materials out, so I’m just basking in the euphoria of crucifixion like they did Jesus Christ. Apologies to the house!

3 Likes

All good
Thanks for understanding the constructive criticism.
All the best.

1 Like

Hahaha i get you my brother, :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Basking in the euphoria of crusifixion :joy: I have remember that one :+1::laughing:

4 Likes

The fear of this
Is the beginning of wise posting decision

1 Like

so your not totally wrong. cant maybe add the trx network but can still add the token. i would have to check wat the contract is exactly but i just added tron to my eth wallet.

3 Likes

Adding the token might be on a different chain and not tron blockchain. You are welcome to TronDao forum. Feel free to ask any question and we are here to learn from each other so don’t hesitate to share what you know with us. Enjoy your stay

2 Likes

So you have a wrapped version of TRX on the ethereum blockchain which doesn’t access to free ressources on Tron (Energy bandwidth) nor voting rewards. Better hold trx on tron imo.

1 Like

How to add TRON network to Metamask? Fundlan have a guide on Adding Tron mainnet RPC to your Metamask wallet.

1 Like

Hi There,
I have TRX in my MM account when it originally launched and was on the EVM blockchain. Now it is on its own blockchain. I want to move it FROM MM to my Ledger. This is what I’ve been told by Ledger to do. Has anyone else run into this situation?:

"As you might already know, Tron (TRX) and Ethereum (ETH) are two very different networks, and thus simply sending the asset on one chain to another is not possible.

This is also why you have been getting “invalid address” message when you copied and pasted the address of your Ledger Tron (TRX) account.

Now, what can be done in this case is to send this token to your Ledger Ethereum (ETH) account, via Ethereum (ETH) network, so that you can get this ERC 20 token secured by your Ledger generated private keys.

Here, however, please kindly note that this token is not supported on Ledger Live interface, so you would not be able to see it directly on Ledger Live.

Still, you should be able to use different interface like Zerion, which is available on Ledger Live Discover section to see and manage this token."

What a pain in the …

1 Like