InterPool - The only Sport Prediction Game where everyone wins! - FIFA World Cup 2022

Wow… I will be very happy to see how it’s done.

2 Likes

Thanks @Lammy! Hope you’ll fill in your predictions and give us your feed backs !

1 Like

Thanks @Easybank! The magic with blockchain is that everything is open source ! :wink:
Feel free to contact us if you want more details on a specific topic.

1 Like

This is perfect timing with the World Cup around the corner. Good project.

2 Likes

I found it nice that you brought different perspectives to ecosystem, nice project. Go on!

2 Likes

Cheers @tgold ! Hope you’ll fill in your predictions for the World Cup :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try that out soon. Good luck . :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks for your support @GokhanCeylan hope to count you within the first predictors! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Will be excited to! Thank you!

2 Likes

The first one that came to my mind what about esport. What about a group (of friends, or a community in general) do lock a certain amount on a similar protocol, and the winner of the competition could get the interests generated.

5 Likes

Great idea! Applications are endless and so diverse! Love this one @Tim
Thanks!

3 Likes

perfect explanation loved that

2 Likes

Thanks @ericyonca for your comment! Hope we’ll count you in to fill in your predictions ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Great project, I love this

3 Likes

Do you guys have any social medias or groups I can follow? Would like to be updated on the progress and evolution of this project. Looking good

3 Likes

Nice concept, looking forward for more games to be included aside football, something like basketball, ice hockey etc.

My question is, some project promise the great things but greed sometimes gets the best of most of them. How sure should we be that pool will not be rugged.

Can u please enlighten me on how u r planning to prevent the pool from been drained of it funds. Thank you.

5 Likes

Greetings Claw! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Project Info
Project Website
Contract Address

2 Likes

Thanks @TechyDom for your support!

2 Likes

That’s a very good bot! Thanks @tronbot for your reminder :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @nickmura for your interest in our project!
Yes we have various social media under the name of Irruption Lab:

4 Likes