JAFO Trading Club

Thank you Ace, be sure to check out our website if you have any questions as well. https://jafotradingclub.com/

10 Likes

Nice it is … Loving it bro :+1::+1:

7 Likes

Looks like a great start to the new month on the sheet, great job. :+1:

6 Likes

Yes we are having a great Monday and start to the new rewards month. Thank you for checking in.

8 Likes

That is really awesome…i just like such projects

10 Likes

Appreciate those kind words. :grinning:

7 Likes

I checked the spreadsheet and looks like you are off to a great August start, keep it up.

7 Likes

Best wishes for rocking August bro :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Great looking project I liked the website. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you, not many know that my daughter and I wrote that #TRON song that is in the video and she is the one singing it. Let us know if there is anything from the website you have questions about.

11 Likes

That’s sooo amazing :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

That is very special and cool about the song. I see @Deba215 has a project also going to go check it out now.

10 Likes

That is amazing I liked the song.

9 Likes

After looking at lots of the projects I gave one of my four votes for this category, good luck! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I like the spreadsheet thanks for sharing it to everyone.

8 Likes

We appreciate your support, thank you.

7 Likes

Absolutely, please visit the webpage as it has a lot of information and a FAQ section. We are glad to have you here, welcome.

7 Likes

Is there any way to make it more valuable? Like with industrial support?

9 Likes

Thank you for the good question. The goal is to grow large enough to bring on more traders or a trading bot. There is a fine line between being a security type of token. That is why this is a reward club for holding and not an actual token that is traded. The tokens that are purchased are not used in funding the trading account and used for reward tracking. The trading account will grow from good trades and from the burn tax fee. The goal is to grow the account with these measures to make it more valuable. At this time bringing on institutions in the equities realm is not being looked at and we are to small in terms of market cap to interest anyone in that regard. We will not leave any scenarios off the table for growth as long as we keep the holders interest in mind as well as legal and regulatory aspects. I hope this answered your question.

14 Likes

The plan looks extremely pleasant. I might want to see the last rendition!

7 Likes