JustMoney Explorer: A Hybrid Platform

We will never fully replace tronscan. Tronscan will show more stuff about the infrastructure, we will focus more what a normal person needs to see daily (like projects, prices, charts, dapps)

4 Likes

DEV UPDATE:

Some new changes to the JM Explorer have been deployed

GENERAL:

• DARK MODE

TOKEN PAGE:

• Fixed candle charts to not have gaps

• Change date/time mode between local/UTC/time ago

• show dollar value of transfers

• show pools from JM too (with trading volume, price and liquidity amount in usd)

• show blackhole address on holders tab with a tag

ACCOUNT PAGE:

• Show dollar prices of tokens that have pool on JM (over 1k USDT or 10k TRX pool)

• Show value of token balances of tokens listed JM

TOKEN LIST PAGE:

• meme tokens category

• highest community score category

• show 24h price change

• show community score

9 Likes

Great, simplicity is the best. Got it. I had time to explore and I was happy to see your explorer showcasing community projects. This is the way forward. We all want to achieve a common goal. Mass adoption. Keep building team. Love what you are doing

4 Likes

That JustDark Mode looks lit!
Great job devs! :clap:

1 Like

Good job Justmoney Dev, that dark mode was super fast.
All the best.

5 Likes

JustMoney Explorer is going to be the go to platform for all crypto needs

1 Like

It’s the best project I’ve ever seen in tron dao forum.

Developing such a comprehensive project would only suit a strong team like you. Congratulations to the 1st place in advance.

5 Likes

New update:

Swap types (buy/sell/arbi) on the transfers tab on the token page

6 Likes

@fabsltsa do you need teammate bro :rofl:

2 Likes

Surely this is the most complete hackathon entry in all the seasons?

3 Likes

Devs have def set the bar very high :muscle:
It’s also lovely to see the interoperability between the different products built since season 1 (swap, spot, pay, invoice, explorer).

That will also be nice to see some banners for the gift cards platform for Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day,… to give it some boost.

1 Like

Wow JustMoney is setting the bar for the Tron ecosystem. This is an awesome development and should be the catalyst to propel the project to new highs. I love Just Money.

4 Likes

I love this project . Please I’m asking or the project vote. What are the importance.

I like also the feature to mark your favorite DApp

Please I don’t know if it from me. It so slow accessing the explorer

6 Likes

For me the explorer loads normally.

About the question, if you see a project with 2500 votes and 95% green you’ll be more confident using it than a project with a majority of red or a project with only a few votes. Now it’s the beginning of the platform so everyone is welcome to give a green thumb to legit projects they like to use.

And for tokens, there is a list of tokens with the highest community score.

4 Likes

JustMoney explorer working smoothly ! Will there be a feature of contract for tokens like in tronscan where I can use it?

5 Likes

Do you mean something like this?

You can already see code + read and write functions for tokens.

What would be cool is a free-to-use, no-code simple/meme token creation tool. I’ve just suggested it. So people could create tokens on the explorer, then, provide liquidity on JM Swap and generate a widget with the Self-listing feature (see Builder track).

That would bring more usecase to the Explorer and reinforce the synergy between products (Explorer and Swap).

What do you guys think of it?
Is it a good idea?
Would it make more sense to add that no-code tool to the Swap rather than the Explorer?

I’d love to see people going to JM Ecosystem to create their meme projects on several chains.

6 Likes

In my opinion, this is one of the biggest products ever released by @JustMoney. Definitely, will be a game changer. It actually resolves all the limitations found in the Tron platform. I would never use Tronscan anymore. JustMoney Explorer offers all what you need to dive and discover everything about what’s happening in the Tron world.
Good Job Guys, Keep it UP
JustMoney to the Moooooooooon

4 Likes

Okay yes, I meant this only. I have found it now. JM explorer is too good.

Adding no-code tool would be a great addition along with the explorer. Personally I am not a fan of useless memecoins but who doesn’t like some profits? So yeah I am in for this.

3 Likes

Well me neither, but past few weeks or months the meme narrative has been pushed by several blockchain foundations/labs, big names in crypto space. Of course I’d prefer serious projects to get the spotlight :100:

1 Like

Dev update:

TOKEN PAGE:

• Shows DEX icons to which dexes pools the swap was routed to
  • Automatically updates the transfers list on token page every 3 minutes (no need to reload the page). Also votes, chart and price is automatically updated.
  • Show smart contract (SC) tags on the holders tab

ACCOUNT PAGE:

• Show total balance of assets of an account
  • Order the tokens based on the usd value of the holding
  • Show also prices and values of the tokens that Tronscan doesn’t show
11 Likes