JustMoney Pay - Cryptocurrency payment gateway

JM making things happen.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Saw this cool article about @JustMoney by @TronWeeklyJournal 
 it’s :ok_hand::ok_hand:https://www.tronweekly.com/release-of-justmoney-pay-cryptocurrency-payment-gateway/

8 Likes

Great project!! I follow it in web3 category and I sustain WARP in DeFi world!! :ok_hand::boom:

5 Likes

Just wow :clap::clap::clap: well done, keep building :muscle:

4 Likes

As the way of paying is evloving, JustMoney would definitely be a huge success!

4 Likes

You have a very great project, I just want you to look in at how you can penetrate and educate people to accept this mode of payment. Thank you :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

this looks huge, easy to be applied and will work for common people. Implementation of this project will make crypto transactions convenient.

4 Likes

#justmoney is an amazing app with detailed aspects of managing transactions.
It might win according to me, lets wait for the results. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can say that again, I’m really happy

4 Likes

JM team never stopped delivering since day one

4 Likes

“JUSTMONEY” collaborators can build smart contracts while saving money and time and deliver high-quality services to users. :+1:
As an example of “WooCommerce,” you’ve already identified the ability of a company to gather suppliers :smiley:. We want to collaborate with JUSTMONEY ASAP! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Do you guys use Telegram?

2 Likes

Yes! Here’s our telegram address! We want discuss collaboration with “Just Money” company and take photos to promote them before the end of Tron Hackathon season 2. :star_struck:
Thank you for your kind reply despite the early hours. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve finally voted :eyes: Shared my votes between some established projects and some newcomers. Glad to see so many quality products built in few months only.

#TronStrong #TronStronger

6 Likes

This is a great project! looking forward to it!

5 Likes

I follow this project team! Congratulations

4 Likes

Thanks everybody for your support. Don’t forget to vote for us in the web3 category :muscle:

You can use up to 5 votes per track so don’t hesitate to browse around and see which products will help Tron ecosystem as a whole to grow :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Is same for me!! I will vote on these project!

4 Likes

Fantastic. Nice One. This is top notch

3 Likes