GreenPay - Global Payment processor based on Blockchain - Web3

WebSiteGithubTwitter

Project Name : GreenPay
Project Track : Web3
Team Name : Greenverse
Team Member(s) : 5
Project Goal :
GreenPay has a vision to help entrepreneurs, business owners and the creative industry by providing a marketplace platform that can bring together buyers and sellers in a cryptocurrency-based payment ecosystem that is fair, anti-fraud and also at a lower cost.
GreenPay believe that one of the key roles of succession crypto currencies industries in the digital age is to facilitate transactions in easy way and serve as a secure payment method with broad acceptance.
Our vision is to make online payments worldwide easy, fast, safe and cheap.

Project Repo : Github

Project Milestones :
Mar 13, 2022: Start of Hackathon, we should already have social media ready and build a community.
Mar 31, 2022: We should have basic designs for one website and service(Payment Gateway Platform).

Brief description of project :
GreenPay platform, which is an open type TRC20/ERC20/BEP20 cryptocurrency payment system, can compete with legacy centralized payment system by resolving the problem that cryptocurrency could not be applied to real life with combination of blockchain technology and network.
The financial service sector uses blockchain’s security, immutability, transparency, and ability to cut out third party or middleman while in commercial service focused on securing data and identity & legitimacy object.
Blockchain concept work just like cryptocurrency in which used a decentralized ledger containing all transactions for every single unit of currency that employ verification based on cryptographic proof, where the various member of the network validates the transactions.
Blockchain also used as Smart contracts that refer to a contract that is automatable and enforceable which have the ability to automate processes and control behaviours.
The application of smart contract can be seen in product manufacturing, supply chain management, vehicle provenance, and sharing resources such as electricity.

48 Likes

Build it they will come #greenpay

19 Likes

Update Github Repo.

15 Likes

Launch demo site.
GreenPay

14 Likes

Whitepaper

14 Likes

GreenPay Twitter

12 Likes

sounds good :+1: :+1:

15 Likes

Welcome @green. Interested in how the name “GreenPay” is derived. Does it have something to do with eco-friendly?

How do you plan on targeting more non-crypto users to get on board?

For an ordinary user that wishes to integrate your service to their website for example, what programming language will they be using?

17 Likes

Yes, I eco-friendly and love mountain, jungle.
My plan is show & presentation blockchain technology to people with social media and migrate to U.A.E and advertising this project(U.A.E are a lot of Company and E-Commerce and they love technology).
User or Customer of service can use API to connect my service and use it.
programming language is not matter, user can use php, js, python and etc.

16 Likes

We have updated our White Paper

11 Likes

Screenshot from smart contract.
payment event :

call function of payment :

23 Likes

sounds good :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
sounds good :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

this is a new technology in web3 and its great

13 Likes

greenpay, this is great

8 Likes

Perfect, continue and never give up.

6 Likes

Your project like BTCPay and BitPay.
Good.

7 Likes

Very nice, i like your sound.

7 Likes

I think you are doing a great project and a very good contribution to TRON, congratulation.

5 Likes

I’m waiting for launch.

5 Likes

realy well done, its nice and it will be a good user experience♥

7 Likes