Congrats

2 Likes

This is a clear definition ofā€¦
The builders track is solely for the BIG BOYS
who are always building with no time for Netflix and chill,
No time for complain.

Next session will be Massively.

2 Likes

@Nana66419 recognition from a TRON forum OG is truly an honor :saluting_face: I will do everything in my power to help the TRON Community grow and succeed.

Good luck to all Season 4 HackaTRON participants!

3 Likes

I have now reviewed all accounts and votes over and over. There was a lot of votes cast for you in the last time, and if those votes are removed from the people in the same category, you will still be the 1st by a wide margin. You raced very cleanly, and you got a nice user base. Congratulations on this achievement.

1 Like

Itā€™s nice to see motivated forum members like you but you know there is a dedicated team in TronDao doing the job already.
Theyā€™ve started to remove fraudulent votes and will keep removing them during the next few days. The project that finished first in the NFT category has slipped to the #6 position.

All we can do as a project is keep working and wait for the official announcement.

If I can make a small request for the next season @admin.hackathon @TronLive it would be nice to have the official results few hours earlier. It seems that they are always delivered in the middle of the night for the Asian community. This season it will be 3AM SGT on a Tuesday.
Doing it at 10PM SGT would have been 7AM for San Francisco, 10AM for NY, 4PM for West Europe and midnight for Australia :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Feels so good to watch the ADMIN doing the needful decision.

For the final resultā€¦ All eyes on it.
Time zone thoā€¦

2 Likes

I appreciate the consistent progress here and the limit orders look nice. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thanks William, we appreciate your encouragement :pray:t2:

2 Likes

The rewards for the Learn and Earn campaignā€™s winners have been distributed :fire:
Congrats to all the winners!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all winners.
Ops my device canā€™t open the file.

Kudos guys

2 Likes

Congratulations to all winners.
Glad to be part

2 Likes

Can you please share a screenshot.
My device canā€™t open

Congratulations Bro

3 Likes

check your telegram dm

2 Likes

All gotten.
Thanks

Congratulations to all

3 Likes

A huge THANK YOU to TRON/BTTC community for choosing us as #1 in builder track :heart:

3 participations and 3 times #1 :fire:

We will keep building and proving that your trust in us is well placed :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Congratulations JM.
All the best.
Keep building.
Keep innovating,
Keep updating.
We got your back.

3 Likes

Felicidades por el premio, os lo merceis, seguid con vuestro buen trabajo.

3 Likes

Again huge congratulations to the Justmoney team and its community.

This success provides the following benefits:

• Recognition within the Tron ecosystem.
  • Inspiration to strive for further achievements.
  • Increased credibilty and reputation, better networking/collaboration opportunities and increased visibility in the crypto community.

As a big fan and holder of JM Iā€™m very happy with these results and I look forward to the next moves of this fast growing platform. To me JM remains still the most significant project on Tron.

4 Likes

Louderā€¦ this is awesome.
If this was Music award like BET AWARDS.
LOLSā€¦ JUSTMONEY WOULD WIN
BEST MUSIC IN THE BLOCKCHAIN.

All the best to JM, I believe they
Will reach their milestone.

3 Likes