Let's spread the word about APENFT marketplace 📈

Let’s spread the word about APENFT marketplace!! Be sure to tell your crypto/nft enthusiast friends and family about the APENFT martketplace and the nft collections on Tron

What other ideas do you have so that we can spread the word?

9 Likes

Please share us some information about APENFT marketplace
So the users(new) coming onboard will understand at view.

2 Likes

To me it’s basically a good place to buy and sell Tron based NFT’s. What else should I add? I’ll go back and edit the post

3 Likes

APNFT, not only are the NFTs represent much more, in the long term it is a good investment.

1 Like

Its good to spread the ApeNFT platform, but what innovations are the ApeNFT bringing onboard to make their marketing easier. It seems NFTs on tron are not trusted that much since when other projects were seriously creating NFTs with good utilities, tron was only relying on copy cats and hypes backed by no utility.

If the damage done is not reverted, spreading the word will be very difficult. The number of tron NFTs i have in my wallet that are just shit even give me headache :face_with_head_bandage:

9 Likes

What utilities would you recommend for existing Tron based nft projects?

1 Like

more insights would be better.

2 Likes

Do you think we should wait for the right time frame to expand APENFT? Some people think that any time is good for advertising, others say that ads need specific time slots. I am one of the people in group 2.
What are you thinking?

2 Likes